Galactic Rush - Infinite Runner for WP8

Avinash Agarwal

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi Simpleton ! I'm a big fan of Galactic Rush.

I wonder if you could include something in the next update for monitoring the progress of challenges (Eg. Total jumps, Distance covered while dashing, total biogel spent, etc.) and overall statistics (Eg. total number of deaths, total distance covered, etc.).

Thanks !

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi Simpleton ! I'm a big fan of Galactic Rush.

I wonder if you could include something in the next update for monitoring the progress of challenges (Eg. Total jumps, Distance covered while dashing, total biogel spent, etc.) and overall statistics (Eg. total number of deaths, total distance covered, etc.).

Thanks !

Hi! Thanks for playing, really glad that you like our game!
that is a really good suggestion, so something like stats tracker?
we'll see what we can do, but it won't be in the next update, since the next update is ready to be published and will be live any time soon.

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I love the style and you have a lot of characters to choose!
nice work!

Thanks! really glad you like it!

On another news,
Galactic Rush just updated to version 1.3.1 which brings Halloween into the game!!

hQfniwy.png

get it here:
Galactic Rush on Windows Phone Store
Galactic Rush on Google Play Store

Last edited:

Dun slax

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if it's possible to make a racing mode, since it's supposed to be a Galactic Rush between different races.
A general issue that i find when I introduce new people to this game is " what? I died! I thought that rock/cactus/etc was part of the scenery!". So i guess that if you could make hurdles more evident it would be appreciated.

simpletongame

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Love this Game! one of the best infinite run game on Windows Phone! :D

thanks! glad you like our game!

I was wondering if it's possible to make a racing mode, since it's supposed to be a Galactic Rush between different races.
A general issue that i find when I introduce new people to this game is " what? I died! I thought that rock/cactus/etc was part of the scenery!". So i guess that if you could make hurdles more evident it would be appreciated.

thanks for the feedback! racing mode might not possible for current game, the way we built the game and all, but it's something that we'll look in future
I agree that obstacles on the first two levels are a bit hard to differentiate, resulting the need of trial and error everytime the player encounter something new. we made it clearer starting on the 3rd level, and if we have the time we might revisit the moon and desert level to address this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720