Simore

Simore | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

So a few days ago I felt like playing some Simon on my Windows Phone and tried to search for some decent Simon game on marketplace and was quite surprised that there weren't any.. Well there was actually quite a few but they all looked so bad that I didn't even want to try most of them and the ones I tried were very clunky and just looked bad. So was immediately thought of a Simon-like game of my own. I didn't want to make a straight copy of the original one so my idea was to add some more buttons. Then I thought that some people will probably want to play the classic 4-buttons version too so I added that. And then I thought to add even more diversity and in the end product I have 5 different variations of "Simon" so I decided to call it Simore. Get it? Simon-more? Simore? Forget it...

scr6.png

scr4.png

scr3.png

scr1.png
    03-01-2014 01:50 PM
    Thanks for supporting our platform by developing a new game. Good luck with it.
    03-01-2014 01:56 PM
    Because this game is so extremely popular I made a wallpaper of it (sarcasm). It's pretty simple and minimalistic but I quite like it. Used it during the development of this game.

You can find the 4K version here: http://i.imgur.com/DPtYZTN.png

And 1080p here: http://i.imgur.com/grqIrzX.png
    07-20-2014 12:39 PM