Made a new Windows Phone game Spooky Monsters would like some feedback :)

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Isn't available here in Brazil. Can you please make it available here? You just need to upload a PEGI or ESRB certificate in the place of the Brazilian one (DJCTQ). You don't need to upload the game. Just send the same .xap and the game will be available here within 1 hour.

You can get a PEGI certificate instantly here:
https://wp-rating.pegi.eu/Games/Submit

Any doubt regarding the process I can help you.

yencheng

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Isn't available here in Brazil. Can you please make it available here? You just need to upload a PEGI or ESRB certificate in the place of the Brazilian one (DJCTQ). You don't need to upload the game. Just send the same .xap and the game will be available here within 1 hour.

You can get a PEGI certificate instantly here:
https://wp-rating.pegi.eu/Games/Submit

Any doubt regarding the process I can help you.

Thanks! didn't know that. Will try to make it available tomorrow :)

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I like the graphics. The menu could use some sort of confirmation when pressing buttons. Change of color perhaps when pressing the buttons. Its a simple game that can be really good and difficult. Eating the green monsters is limited to one, which is good but when you have multiple enemies coming at you it seems boring. Its a patience and dodging game. I got that. Perhaps have different color monsters to eat that matches the enemies colors. In order to kill the enemy, you need that certain color. Send the weapon monster before the enemy monster. Placing each at different levels on the screen to increase difficulty. I like the game, but it needs a little higher of difficulty. The music matches the game well. I hope you don't take this to offense. It is my constructive criticism. Good luck man. I couldn't do what you did, so congrats.

yencheng

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I like the graphics. The menu could use some sort of confirmation when pressing buttons. Change of color perhaps when pressing the buttons. Its a simple game that can be really good and difficult. Eating the green monsters is limited to one, which is good but when you have multiple enemies coming at you it seems boring. Its a patience and dodging game. I got that. Perhaps have different color monsters to eat that matches the enemies colors. In order to kill the enemy, you need that certain color. Send the weapon monster before the enemy monster. Placing each at different levels on the screen to increase difficulty. I like the game, but it needs a little higher of difficulty. The music matches the game well. I hope you don't take this to offense. It is my constructive criticism. Good luck man. I couldn't do what you did, so congrats.

Of course om not offended, thanks for your helpful feedback! You've got a good point that it becomes a patience and dodging game, and the menu is indeed a bit unclear. Will use your feedback for updates :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo