Onetube Youtube client for Windows Phone. Feedback.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I like the app a lot. It is fast and well written. Fonts are a bit small but on my Lumia 920 I can read them What I think would improve the app are the transitions. I think what's there is too harsh. Moving from portrait to landscape mode should be fluid and graceful. It would appear more polished, finished and professional. IOW, more Bing-like and less android toilet brush. But I like the app overall including and especially its name. That was a spark of brilliance.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your comments. I'm working now to add and improve features. I glad to read all the suggestions.

Onetube!! For a moment I thought MS brought back its official YouTube app back (not the website link we currently have) because of that name.

Anyway good attempt with the start interface, but the app needs more polishing esp. video lists and the fonts could be more bigger.
Also the 'worldwide' setting in region select is missing.
But great app, downloaded. Will be using this for a while since i believe it could be the best 3rd party app for YT. Good luck.

Last edited:

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
The app is pretty great, however after watching a playlist and when I need to go one video back, it takes to the search screen. Could you please disable it? It becomes very cumbersome.

anon5354051

Banned
Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just realized that there are black bars left & right from the video when viewed in full screen. Is it possible that you hard-coded this for 16:10 devices like most Lumias? I'm using a Samsung Ativ S with 16:9 format, so the video should actually fit the screen perfectly. wp_ss_20140307_0001[1].png

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Great job on the app, I don't really have any complaints outside of the ones you already addressed in your first post. Keep up the great work.

farhanmariz

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded it and I'm liking it so far. As others said, the font is a bit on the smallish side. Also, I can't find the region for my country Malaysia. Lastly, I always get the error "We can't connect. Please check your data connection." when trying to access my Subscription.

Ricardo Pons

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
mmm May be I would try to improve the size of the video, but I don't have a device with that resolution . I will investigate if the emulator of windows phone has this resolution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster