[FREE] Just made my first game based on 2048 & Threes and it is quite addictive!

Tore#WP

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
tileUp is a free game with the same core gameplay as 2048. If you have played Threes on iPhone or Android then this is the game your are looking for. It's a puzzle game for all ages since it is easy to learn, but hard to master.

The goal is to get to the number 2048.
You add numbers together to form larger numbers, but you can only add numbers of the same value.

EnsQ167.png

psyPtK6.png

tileUp | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Downloading, thanks ;)

not sure i get the explanation, but i guess playing it i will.

EDIT: it's fun, i like it :)

the icon it's too similar with TileAttack tho

Last edited:

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
The fame is better than threes . Its super adductive . But I have one suggestion. Can you add the ability to see what tile is next like threes ? With that the game will require more skill and no luck at all . Keep your good job

Sent from my RM-825_eu_greece_250 using Tapatalk

Daniel Szabadi

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I really like 2048, so I was happy when I saw this post!
It's a shame that IE cannot run the web version of 2048, so a proper app was neccessary.
I find your app pretty good and good looking, so congratulations on it. :)

Tore#WP

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
The leaderboards seem to be holding up nicely. :)

I didn't have time to get my share feature done yet, but it is done soon. You will be able to share your score through the WP share interface and get a unique url like this where you will see the board you had and your score. :)

Tore#WP

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
What program do you use?

For coding?

I use Visual Studio 2013 and the Windows Phone 8 SDK. The app is made with XAML (Silverlight) and the backend for leaderboards is ASP.NET MVC hosted in Azure.

The cool thing about the leaderboards is that they are real time. Your score is updated the second you post them to the server.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786