[Apps] A list of my apps

Chris Sippel

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Chris and I am a Windows Phone Developer. Why? Because it is so super easy, and I just love Microsoft.

The following is a list of the apps I have been able to make over the last year and a bit.

Beer Mapper
BeerMapper is an application that will give you all of the registered pubs, breweries and beer stores in a city.

There are three different options for choosing a city.

1. Using the town you are currently in, calculated automatically for you
2. Entering a city manually
3. Using saved town information for offline use

After choosing a location BeerMapper gives you access to review and pictures of the location, if there are any.

BeerMapper is also able to get direction for you to the location of your choosing.

Link: BeerMapper | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Cartoon Watcher
Cartoon Watcher is the best app to watch t.v. on.

You might be thinking, I've seen this before and it's just ads and links to other websites. This is not that!

In Cartoon Watcher you are able to browser through over 1000 anime shows, cartoons and movies without a hitch.

You simply enter the category of show you want, Anime, Cartoon or Movie. Then choose the series you want to watch and then the episode. It's that simple.

** WARNING ** There is high data usage when watching videos. It is **STRONGLY** suggested you only use this app on WiFi or an unlimited data plan.

Cartoon Watcher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Flappy Ford
Quickly play the new FlappyBirds clone FlappyFord without having to start up your browser!

The game can also be found at Flappy Ford - HIGH JINKS over Toronto!

I do not in anyway take credit for production of the game, only the app that houses the website.

Link: FlappyFord | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

LockScreen Maker
Lock Screen Maker is an app that allows for you to resize an image you have saved on your phone and set the resized image to be your lock screen image.

It only takes 3 simple steps to resize and set your new lock screen image.

1. Choose the picture you want to resize, or just make your lock screen image by clicking on the "Select Image" button.

2. Click the "Resize" button. This gives you a preview of what the lock screen image will look like.

3. Click the "Set as lock screen" button to make your preview image be your lock screen image.

Lock Screen Maker will automatically detect the resolution of your phone and set the image to be the appropriate dimensions!

Link: Lock Screen Maker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Quick Dictionary
Quick Dictionary is just that, a quick dictionary.

Using the simple interface just enter the word you want the definition for and within seconds you will be given multiple definitions from multiple sources for the word you entered.

Link: Quick Dictionary | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Reddit Picture Viewer
Gone are the days of having to click/press to view a post's information! Reddit Picture Viewer is an app that easily allows users to view posts from any subreddit the user wants! Viewing posts is just flicking to the right or left. There's no need to load a web browser, all the useful information of the post displayed in the app!

Reddit Picture Viewer is able to properly display all types of post contents. Be it a link to imgur, just a picture, an animated .gif or a youTube video, all of it can be shown by Reddit Picture Viewer.

With a list of pre-defined sub reddits or the option to enter one it is extremely easy to go to the sub reddit of your choice.

Reddit Picture Viewer does not filter results, this means anything labelled Not Safe For Work (NSFW) can be viewed.

Link: Reddit Picture Viewer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thanks for looking!

Any constructive feedback is always welcomed!

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Nice list of apps you've made there for WP users :)
Thanks for posting, always nice to see developers on here who will take on board feedback and answer questions etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire