[FREE GAME] New game 'Space Tap'

CMSDevelopment

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
So i've just released my first game for Windows Phone. I am currently a software engineer apprentice and i am trying to build a decent portfolio in terms of programming. I was wondering if fellow Windows Phone users could help me out and possibly download my app and review it for me. If anybody is interested the app is completely free at the moment and the link is Space tap | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States). I would be really grateful for any feedback, thank you :smile:

main.png ingame.pngscores.png go.png

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

CMSDevelopment

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Just to let everybody know i will be publishing V1.1 this afternoon. This update will include:
  • Changes to the splashscreen, to make it more suited to the UI
  • Bug fix - some users were complaining the background was still moving after game over

Please also note that i am looking into the possibility of online leaderboards, although nothing has yet been decided. I will post again later when the new update is live.

CMSDevelopment

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Update V1.1 is now live! I would appreciate any suggestions for my next update to the game :) And also maybe some peoples opinions on whether a game store would be something good to include? So i could add additional content such as theme packs or something? :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb