[Free App] in france and italy with new localization to france and italian

Cryp2pass

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Birthday Hub is localized to french and italian. Because i know the translation currently is not perfect i have made the app free for a while in france and italy...probably until next weekend.
At the settings page it is possible to change the language to english, french, german and italian, regardless of the phones system language.

If you find any translation issues or if you have a feature request please send me an email from the apps about page or leave a reply here or at my blog Cryp2pass | two way password manager

I hope the new localizations are not to strange but they are you can switch to another language and please help me to make it better.

Link to the app in the Windows Phone Store: Birthday Hub | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Here are some screenshots from the english version:

AllListPageWhite.png ContactPageWhite.png BirthdayHubMainPage1.png BirthdayHubNewMailPage.png LiveTileFront.png LiveTileBack.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for supporting our platform by developing a new app. This should be useful to members in France and Italy. Good luck with your app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire