When I have been scrolling through the store I have ended up with a grate ARPG game pylon... Initially I don't mind this game it was 198mb needed WiFi to download... But after some time I decided to download this game.... It was a great action game some thing like "elder scrolls IV: oblivion"... It has a not bad graphics and sound... It has a good tutorial... And rated 4.5/5 in google play store.... If you like arpg games with middle age weapons you will love this game... One thing you can't change in this game is the character face but you can choose 4 different races.... This is the link for game.... Check it out at least....

Pylon | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    04-07-2014 11:15 AM
    Yeah, this game is really good. Very polished and well implemented - Played only 10-15 minutes of it but its a lot of fun. Dungeon Hunter 4 is still my favourite RPG (Love hack and slash Diablo style) but this is definitely worth checking out!

​Another one to try out is Soulcraft - Loved this on Windows 8 :)
    04-08-2014 09:31 PM
    Soulcraft was my favorite with super graphics but it has a lot of bugs... Pylon missing a storyline..
    I need a 3d questing game with lot of quests, level ups, many weapons and with a huge storyline.....
    04-09-2014 01:57 AM