10-01-2014 09:13 AM
79 1234
tools
    The only way to remove a volume is to uninstall and re-install. We are addressing this.

To Delete files or folders:
    1) Tap+hold file (or folder)
    2) Tap delete icon
    3) Confirm.

A fix has been submitted to the store on April 19th, set to auto publish. This release works around a Windows Phone 8.1 OS bug that exists on some devices. The Paste, Rate, and Share issues have been resolved.

Thanks! Is this fix live now?

EDIT: For the paid version you can add cloud support, for example.

EDIT: In the future, will be great that the app allow to pin folders to the home screen.

Sent from my RM-820_lta_lta1_272 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xpider_MX; 04-20-2014 at 04:20 PM.
    04-20-2014 04:07 PM
    If you need help with translation (to Spanish) I can help 😊

Sent from my RM-820_lta_lta1_272 using Tapatalk
    04-20-2014 04:11 PM
    The update has been submitted to the Windows Phone Store, set to auto publish, and will be live when it is approved. The schedule is out of our hands, but the Windows Phone Store has vastly improved submission times. We expect the holiday may be holding it up however.
    04-20-2014 04:27 PM
    We would love your help!
    04-20-2014 04:28 PM
    This app is brilliant. I'm just playing around with it a bit.
    A suggestion: Show a "Loading..." message when we open any folder because folders with too many files take some time to load and people may think that app crashed or that it couldn't read the folder (Happened to me while I opened my 300+ photos Camera Roll folder). Thanks for such a brilliant app.

EDIT: Do you currently support unsupported file types like .mkv, .rar so that I can atleast rename or view them. And if I am thinking right, this means that now anyone can maybe even write codecs to allow us to play unsupported audio and video using their app pretty easily. (MoliPlayer achieved this long ago but that's not free and I'm a non earning college student, so!)
    04-20-2014 04:35 PM
    This is a known issue, we will be showing the progress indicator when opening folders. Thanks for the feedback!

Aerzie Explorer supports any file type. One of the screenshots in the Store actually shows mkv files. If the file type is not supported by an app on the device, it will prompt to search for apps that handle the extension from the Windows Phone Store.
    anon(8657436) likes this.
    04-20-2014 04:47 PM
    Your app is pretty good, but not well for editing music. I wanted to use the new download feature and download song but it had weird name, I changed name then added .mp3 back onto the file, but in Music app it now shows .mp3 also tries for another app and once you delete .mp3 and add it back it stays there as part of the name. Anyone to get around this?
    04-20-2014 05:46 PM
    App to *song and *Anyway. ( I was using word flow and was thinking too much)
    04-20-2014 05:48 PM
    Thank you for the report about the duplicate folders, we are aware of the issue and looking into it. As stated, the Paste issue has been resolved.

We don't have a complete determination of which functionality will require the pro mode unlock. We would like to keep basic functionality free, while providing advanced features to monetize. Obviously this is a difficult balance. We are very open to suggestions.
    Have you already considered the 'ad supported' approach ?
    The Pro Mode could be the usual ad remover.
    04-20-2014 06:47 PM
    We will look into audio file renaming. Just to be certain, you downloaded a MP3 via IE?
    04-20-2014 06:52 PM
    We use Pro Mode in Aerize Optimizer to unlock background processing, and also have unlocks for ad free. So we are familiar with the model and believe it works for consumers. We think we have close to the core functionality at the current release> New features like multi-select and thumbnail preview are leaning to be included free, but they are also good candidates for pro mode. For us, it comes down to a good working free (core) product.
    04-20-2014 06:57 PM
    I downloaded an MP3 from IE, but then used a song in my playlist that I didnt like and tried it and it added .mp3 to the title(In Xbox Music app) and showed a grayed out title of the song above it(With no .mp3) and when I tapped it said you dont have access to this song, this was a song downloaded from audiotica before the WP 8.1 update, I will test on a paid song from store if you'd like.
    04-20-2014 08:31 PM
    Thanks that is enough for now, we just want to reproduce the issue so we can make it work properly. It should be tested soon.
    04-20-2014 09:03 PM
    please dont add pro(paid) version because lots of users are students n not able to pay coz we r not earning money..

keep all features unlocked in free version and add donate option in your app.
    Hope you understand..

1- add skydrive support.
    2- add download manager so we can download our skydrive saved pics, documents, music and videos also and add background download so dowonloading continue when app is minimizes.

3- Question - is wifi direct functionality available in wp8.1 SDK?
    04-20-2014 11:47 PM
    please dont add pro(paid) version because lots of users are students n not able to pay coz we r not earning money..

keep all features unlocked in free version and add donate option in your app.
    Hope you understand..

1- add skydrive support.
    2- add download manager so we can download our skydrive saved pics, documents, music and videos also and add background download so dowonloading continue when app is minimizes.

3- Question - is wifi direct functionality available in wp8.1 SDK?
    Devs deserve money for their work. I was a student once, dont tell me you dont have 99c. Student loans? Part time job? How do you EAT man! #endrant
    04-21-2014 12:01 AM
    Devs deserve money for their work. I was a student once, dont tell me you dont have 99c. Student loans? Part time job? How do you EAT man! #endrant
    This.
    iyae likes this.
    04-21-2014 12:10 AM
    We are still evaluating the best approach to provide a great free product. We intend to have a fully functioning core version that will remain free. We understand your position, but need to monetize the app as well. Advanced feature will likely require an unlock. We don't have plans to put required functionality like Cut, Copy and Paste in a unlock model. Functionality such as Onedrive or cloud storage, multiple views, or Archive support are candidates however.

Thanks for the suggestions! Cloud storage and task queue are on the future features list.

We can't comment on WiFi Direct, but our understanding is that WiFi Direct will only be available to new devices with WP8.1.
    mariusfilip likes this.
    04-21-2014 12:58 AM
    the icons are too large.
    we want small icons.
    Rahul Gautam likes this.
    04-21-2014 03:55 AM
    Noted, and on the future features list.
    04-21-2014 04:57 AM
    thanks for listening.

yes icons are too much big now so please think to make them small..

also add thumbnail support.

and yes... lots of users are considering to upgrade to new devices which definetly supports wifi direct.. so if possible try to add this feature to share files.

also trt to keep low price for pro version.

thanks
    04-21-2014 07:07 AM
    Two things:

Thanks for a well thought out file explorer. I'm sure the hard work will pay off.

Second, thanks for monitoring this site for suggestions and to advise on updates coming. I wish more devs would do this.
    04-21-2014 07:53 AM
    Thumbnail preview and alternate views are on the future feature list.

Thanks for your kind words!
    Xpider_MX and Wp8 lvr like this.
    04-21-2014 09:51 AM
    Good news everyone withe the Cut, Copy, Paste issue. The updated Aerize Explorer app has successfully passed certification for the Windows Phone Store and should be available shortly.
    gouthamdatsme likes this.
    04-21-2014 01:18 PM
    Good news everyone withe the Cut, Copy, Paste issue. The updated Aerize Explorer app has successfully passed certification for the Windows Phone Store and should be available shortly.
    I confirm the Copy and Paste issue is fixed.
    Thank you.
    04-21-2014 04:30 PM
    Its a very good app, thank you! I only miss multiselection and thunbnails with preview for pics/vids.
    04-21-2014 05:01 PM
79 1234