Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Aerize Explorer for
Windows Phone 8.1 [v8.1.0.493]
Windows 8.1 [v8.1.0.527]
Aerize Explorer Pro for
Windows Phone 8.1 [v8.1.0.485]

BlxGFKQCEAAD4Jv.png

The file manager that everyone has been waiting for is here. Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can see files on both the device and the external storage card.

★ POWERFUL ★
Aerize Explorer is the first file manager for Windows Phone that can read and write files and folders to storage cards and the device file system. Explore files and folders on your device or removable media card, search for video files, pictures files and music files. Recognizing common file types such as images, videos, music, and PDF files, this file explorer helps you to browse basic file information or launch files using the associated application. Start exploring the entire file system with Aerize Explorer today!

★ EASY TO USE ★
With an advanced and intuitive file browser interface, Aerize Explorer can quickly and easily manage all of your files, folders, and storage cards with ease. Aerize Explorer employs an intuitive and easy to use Cut, Copy and Paste interface; this simplicity ensures Aerize Explorer is a powerful file manager. When you want to move a folder, simply tap and hold, then tap the Cut icon. Navigate to the destination and tap Paste. Simple. Easy. Powerful.

★ FILE MANAGEMENT ★
Have files on your phone you want to move to an external storage card to free up some space? You're in luck! Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files and folders between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can view files on both the device and the external storage card. Using the intuitive Cut, Copy and Paste process, moving a folder or file is jast as simple as making a copy. Its simple and easy yet very powerful.

★ OPEN FOR BUSINESS ★
While easy to use, Aerize Explorer enables powerful system integration by allowing you to open files with any application on the device. Dont have an application that can open the type of file already on your device? Aerize Explorer makes this easy to, prompting to download an app from the Windows Phone Store that can handle the file type association. Files are no longer confined to just the application used to create them on Windows Phone.

★ SHARING POSSIBILITIES ★
Open a whole new world of file sharing possibilities with Aerize Explorer. Bringing the innovative Share charm from Windows 8, sharing files and folders with other apps on the device has never been easier. Share files and folders to any application that accepts files as a sharing target. Want to tap and send to share a song with a friend? Simply tap share and select NFC. Maybe you want to share a PDF report with a coworker? Again, just tap share and chose an app. The possibilities are endless. Video to Facebook. Photo to twitter. Check.

----------
Beta program: Email addresses on the windows list @ Aerize Wire are eligible for beta access. Ensure the email address associated with the device is used. Beta announcements will not be sent if the address is unconfirmed.

Don't want new release and updates emails? Don't confirm.
Issue confirming? Check spam/junk mail.

Last edited:

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words and support! We actually had a WP8 version since last September, but opted not to release because of the missing system services. Windows Phone 8.1 added what we needed. We were able to release this version rather quickly since we had a lot of the UI implemented. We have some improvements coming first part of next month, including selection mode for multiple file selection, our current version didn't make the cut for this release. If you have any suggestions on needed functionality we would love to hear!

Thanks again for the complements.

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Awesome File Manager. I aint felt any lags , crashes for now... very well done :) if beta is available I would like to add to your beta list. :)

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
First part of month means between 1st may - 10th may ?? Multiple file selecton, delete , move.. multiple files selection for sharing via bluetooth. And sharing of videos files via bluetooth.
Wifi file transfer could also great addition (provided its free hehe ad supported acceptable )

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
That time frame sounds correct.

FYI, you can already share multiple files:

To share any file or folder (video, audio, document, or other):
1) Tap and hold a file or folder
2) Tap Share

To Move a file or folder:
1) Tap+hold file (or folder)
2) Tap Copy or Cut (move)
3) Navigate to folder, and Tap Paste

To delete a file or folder:
1) Tap+hold file (or folder)
2) Tap delete icon
3) Confirm.

Again, thanks for the compliments, and great suggestions!

Gautam Kabiraj

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
As a new and free app, impressive!
Just tried it out, want to have more features in it. I've been using Pocket file manager for a while now and waiting to see it being on par with Pocket File Manager.

Soumavo Maitra

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
The app looks good and impressive too! Good start. While checking it I have found that copy/paste isn't working. I have tried to move a song from music folder to ringtones, but after pasting the file,nothing happens. Please look into this issue

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Subbed to this thread. Gonna keep an eye on it. (both eyes actually, :p )
Sounds promising. I haven't updated to wp8.1 yet, what with all the bugs. When i do, I'll remember to install this. :)

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Fix submitted to the store. It is set to automatically publish. This release works around a Windows Phone 8.1 bug that exists on some devices. The Paste, Rate, and Share issues have been resolved.

ronty

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

The file manager that everyone has been waiting for is here. Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can see files on both the device and the external storage card.

★ POWERFUL ★
Aerize Explorer is the first file manager for Windows Phone that can read and write files and folders to storage cards and the device file system. Explore files and folders on your device or removable media card, search for video files, pictures files and music files. Recognizing common file types such as images, videos, music, and PDF files, this file explorer helps you to browse basic file information or launch files using the associated application. Start exploring the entire file system with Aerize Explorer today!

★ EASY TO USE ★
With an advanced and intuitive file browser interface, Aerize Explorer can quickly and easily manage all of your files, folders, and storage cards with ease. Aerize Explorer employs an intuitive and easy to use Cut, Copy and Paste interface; this simplicity ensures Aerize Explorer is a powerful file manager. When you want to move a folder, simply tap and hold, then tap the Cut icon. Navigate to the destination and tap Paste. Simple. Easy. Powerful.

★ FILE MANAGEMENT ★
Have files on your phone you want to move to an external storage card to free up some space? You're in luck! Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files and folders between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can view files on both the device and the external storage card. Using the intuitive Cut, Copy and Paste process, moving a folder or file is jast as simple as making a copy. Its simple and easy yet very powerful.

★ OPEN FOR BUSINESS ★
While easy to use, Aerize Explorer enables powerful system integration by allowing you to open files with any application on the device. Dont have an application that can open the type of file already on your device? Aerize Explorer makes this easy to, prompting to download an app from the Windows Phone Store that can handle the file type association. Files are no longer confined to just the application used to create them on Windows Phone.

★ SHARING POSSIBILITIES ★
Open a whole new world of file sharing possibilities with Aerize Explorer. Bringing the innovative Share charm from Windows 8, sharing files and folders with other apps on the device has never been easier. Share files and folders to any application that accepts files as a sharing target. Want to tap and send to share a song with a friend? Simply tap share and select NFC. Maybe you want to share a PDF report with a coworker? Again, just tap share and chose an app. The possibilities are endless. Video to Facebook. Photo to twitter. Check.
Thank you. You really made my day. By the way, can you tell what are the limitations of the free version? I saw on your site that some features are only available in the paid version.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
First part of month means between 1st may - 10th may ?? Multiple file selecton, delete , move.. multiple files selection for sharing via bluetooth. And sharing of videos files via bluetooth.
Wifi file transfer could also great addition (provided its free hehe ad supported acceptable )

Add me too! :D

visualryan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Just one suggestion : could you please add thumbnails for pictures?

That would be great for deleting photos and saving just the best shots.

Edit : Forgot to say thanks. Great job on the app. Keep the updates coming. I'm sure many people will buy the app (including me, just still too lazy to change the region. I changed it to US to try Cortana but now I switched her off to save battery).

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
No functionality requires the Pro Mode unlock at this time, we want to iron out any issues we might have.

The update is in the hands of the Windows Phone Store, they have had very quick turnaround recently so it could be as soon as today. That said, its out of our control at this point.

Thanks for the great ideas, thumbnail preview is on the future features list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven