[App] Aerize Explorer - File Manager with full SD Card support

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
How can I remove an icon from the list?

I can add any folder with the + button, but I can't see how to remove.

And the copy/move function only work with images, I can't move/copy videos.

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
No functionality requires the Pro Mode unlock at this time, we want to iron out any issues we might have.

The update is in the hands of the Windows Phone Store, they have had very quick turnaround recently so it could be as soon as today. That said, its out of our control at this point.

Thanks for the great ideas, thumbnail preview is on the future features list.

So you don't exclude that some features we are currently getting for free will require 'Pro Mode' when the beta testing will be finished ?
Sorry, I don't want to be rude but this is exactly what I understood of what you said.

If this is the case I'd like to know which kind of feature are you planning to exclude in the free version.

Thank you for your work.

Now some feedback :

Just like other said : at the current state no kind of copy/paste works on my WP8.1 Ativ S
Renaming, creating folders, deleting files or folders works properly, but sometimes the application lists the remaining files twice after a delete.

For example :

File A
File B
Folder C

After I delete File B I see :

File A
Folder B
File A
Folder B

I tried to be as clear as possible

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
The only way to remove a volume is to uninstall and re-install. We are addressing this.

To Delete files or folders:
1) Tap+hold file (or folder)
2) Tap delete icon
3) Confirm.

A fix has been submitted to the store on April 19th, set to auto publish. This release works around a Windows Phone 8.1 OS bug that exists on some devices. The Paste, Rate, and Share issues have been resolved.

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the report about the duplicate folders, we are aware of the issue and looking into it. As stated, the Paste issue has been resolved.

We don't have a complete determination of which functionality will require the pro mode unlock. We would like to keep basic functionality free, while providing advanced features to monetize. Obviously this is a difficult balance. We are very open to suggestions.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
The only way to remove a volume is to uninstall and re-install. We are addressing this.

To Delete files or folders:
1) Tap+hold file (or folder)
2) Tap delete icon
3) Confirm.

A fix has been submitted to the store on April 19th, set to auto publish. This release works around a Windows Phone 8.1 OS bug that exists on some devices. The Paste, Rate, and Share issues have been resolved.

Thanks! Is this fix live now?

EDIT: For the paid version you can add cloud support, for example.

EDIT: In the future, will be great that the app allow to pin folders to the home screen.

Sent from my RM-820_lta_lta1_272 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
The update has been submitted to the Windows Phone Store, set to auto publish, and will be live when it is approved. The schedule is out of our hands, but the Windows Phone Store has vastly improved submission times. We expect the holiday may be holding it up however.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
This app is brilliant. I'm just playing around with it a bit.
A suggestion: Show a "Loading..." message when we open any folder because folders with too many files take some time to load and people may think that app crashed or that it couldn't read the folder (Happened to me while I opened my 300+ photos Camera Roll folder). Thanks for such a brilliant app.

EDIT: Do you currently support unsupported file types like .mkv, .rar so that I can atleast rename or view them. And if I am thinking right, this means that now anyone can maybe even write codecs to allow us to play unsupported audio and video using their app pretty easily. (MoliPlayer achieved this long ago but that's not free and I'm a non earning college student, so!)

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
This is a known issue, we will be showing the progress indicator when opening folders. Thanks for the feedback!

Aerzie Explorer supports any file type. One of the screenshots in the Store actually shows mkv files. If the file type is not supported by an app on the device, it will prompt to search for apps that handle the extension from the Windows Phone Store.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Your app is pretty good, but not well for editing music. I wanted to use the new download feature and download song but it had weird name, I changed name then added .mp3 back onto the file, but in Music app it now shows .mp3 also tries for another app and once you delete .mp3 and add it back it stays there as part of the name. Anyone to get around this?

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the report about the duplicate folders, we are aware of the issue and looking into it. As stated, the Paste issue has been resolved.

We don't have a complete determination of which functionality will require the pro mode unlock. We would like to keep basic functionality free, while providing advanced features to monetize. Obviously this is a difficult balance. We are very open to suggestions.

Have you already considered the 'ad supported' approach ?
The Pro Mode could be the usual ad remover.

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
We use Pro Mode in Aerize Optimizer to unlock background processing, and also have unlocks for ad free. So we are familiar with the model and believe it works for consumers. We think we have close to the core functionality at the current release> New features like multi-select and thumbnail preview are leaning to be included free, but they are also good candidates for pro mode. For us, it comes down to a good working free (core) product.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded an MP3 from IE, but then used a song in my playlist that I didnt like and tried it and it added .mp3 to the title(In Xbox Music app) and showed a grayed out title of the song above it(With no .mp3) and when I tapped it said you dont have access to this song, this was a song downloaded from audiotica before the WP 8.1 update, I will test on a paid song from store if you'd like.

aerize

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks that is enough for now, we just want to reproduce the issue so we can make it work properly. It should be tested soon.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
please dont add pro(paid) version because lots of users are students n not able to pay coz we r not earning money..

keep all features unlocked in free version and add donate option in your app.
Hope you understand..

1- add skydrive support.
2- add download manager so we can download our skydrive saved pics, documents, music and videos also and add background download so dowonloading continue when app is minimizes.

3- Question - is wifi direct functionality available in wp8.1 SDK?

iyae

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
please dont add pro(paid) version because lots of users are students n not able to pay coz we r not earning money..

keep all features unlocked in free version and add donate option in your app.
Hope you understand..

1- add skydrive support.
2- add download manager so we can download our skydrive saved pics, documents, music and videos also and add background download so dowonloading continue when app is minimizes.

3- Question - is wifi direct functionality available in wp8.1 SDK?

Devs deserve money for their work. I was a student once, dont tell me you dont have 99c. Student loans? Part time job? How do you EAT man! #endrant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo