10-01-2014 09:13 AM
79 123 ...
tools
    Aerize Explorer for
    Windows Phone 8.1 [v8.1.0.493]
    Windows 8.1 [v8.1.0.527]
    Aerize Explorer Pro for
    Windows Phone 8.1 [v8.1.0.485]

The file manager that everyone has been waiting for is here. Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can see files on both the device and the external storage card.

★ POWERFUL ★
    Aerize Explorer is the first file manager for Windows Phone that can read and write files and folders to storage cards and the device file system. Explore files and folders on your device or removable media card, search for video files, pictures files and music files. Recognizing common file types such as images, videos, music, and PDF files, this file explorer helps you to browse basic file information or launch files using the associated application. Start exploring the entire file system with Aerize Explorer today!

★ EASY TO USE ★
    With an advanced and intuitive file browser interface, Aerize Explorer can quickly and easily manage all of your files, folders, and storage cards with ease. Aerize Explorer employs an intuitive and easy to use Cut, Copy and Paste interface; this simplicity ensures Aerize Explorer is a powerful file manager. When you want to move a folder, simply tap and hold, then tap the Cut icon. Navigate to the destination and tap Paste. Simple. Easy. Powerful.

★ FILE MANAGEMENT ★
    Have files on your phone you want to move to an external storage card to free up some space? You're in luck! Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files and folders between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can view files on both the device and the external storage card. Using the intuitive Cut, Copy and Paste process, moving a folder or file is jast as simple as making a copy. Its simple and easy yet very powerful.

★ OPEN FOR BUSINESS ★
    While easy to use, Aerize Explorer enables powerful system integration by allowing you to open files with any application on the device. Dont have an application that can open the type of file already on your device? Aerize Explorer makes this easy to, prompting to download an app from the Windows Phone Store that can handle the file type association. Files are no longer confined to just the application used to create them on Windows Phone.

★ SHARING POSSIBILITIES ★
    Open a whole new world of file sharing possibilities with Aerize Explorer. Bringing the innovative Share charm from Windows 8, sharing files and folders with other apps on the device has never been easier. Share files and folders to any application that accepts files as a sharing target. Want to tap and send to share a song with a friend? Simply tap share and select NFC. Maybe you want to share a PDF report with a coworker? Again, just tap share and chose an app. The possibilities are endless. Video to Facebook. Photo to twitter. Check.

----------
    Beta program: Email addresses on the windows list @ Aerize Wire are eligible for beta access. Ensure the email address associated with the device is used. Beta announcements will not be sent if the address is unconfirmed.

Don't want new release and updates emails? Don't confirm.
    Issue confirming? Check spam/junk mail.
    Last edited by aerize; 10-01-2014 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Updated version
    04-19-2014 12:44 AM
    Meh, I'll try it out.
    04-19-2014 12:45 AM
    Thanks for supporting and developing great apps for windows phone
    Gautam Kabiraj likes this.
    04-19-2014 12:50 AM
    Wow! I'm impressed! Much better than Pocket File Manager and I've been with it since week 1!
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-19-2014 12:51 AM
    Thanks for the kind words and support! We actually had a WP8 version since last September, but opted not to release because of the missing system services. Windows Phone 8.1 added what we needed. We were able to release this version rather quickly since we had a lot of the UI implemented. We have some improvements coming first part of next month, including selection mode for multiple file selection, our current version didn't make the cut for this release. If you have any suggestions on needed functionality we would love to hear!

Thanks again for the complements.
    04-19-2014 12:59 AM
    Awesome File Manager. I aint felt any lags , crashes for now... very well done :) if beta is available I would like to add to your beta list. :)
    04-19-2014 01:09 AM
    First part of month means between 1st may - 10th may ?? Multiple file selecton, delete , move.. multiple files selection for sharing via bluetooth. And sharing of videos files via bluetooth.
    Wifi file transfer could also great addition (provided its free hehe ad supported acceptable )
    04-19-2014 01:12 AM
    Nice app!
    04-19-2014 02:00 AM
    That time frame sounds correct.

FYI, you can already share multiple files:

To share any file or folder (video, audio, document, or other):
    1) Tap and hold a file or folder
    2) Tap Share

To Move a file or folder:
    1) Tap+hold file (or folder)
    2) Tap Copy or Cut (move)
    3) Navigate to folder, and Tap Paste

To delete a file or folder:
    2) Tap delete icon
    3) Confirm.

Again, thanks for the compliments, and great suggestions!
    04-19-2014 02:05 AM
    As a new and free app, impressive!
    Just tried it out, want to have more features in it. I've been using Pocket file manager for a while now and waiting to see it being on par with Pocket File Manager.
    04-19-2014 02:19 AM
    The app looks good and impressive too! Good start. While checking it I have found that copy/paste isn't working. I have tried to move a song from music folder to ringtones, but after pasting the file,nothing happens. Please look into this issue
    Rahul Gautam and Oris like this.
    04-19-2014 03:01 AM
    We are looking into this.
    Soumavo Maitra likes this.
    04-19-2014 03:22 AM
    One doubt... Does the QR code on the first image work?? My lumia 620 failed to accept it :P
    04-19-2014 04:10 AM
    Subbed to this thread. Gonna keep an eye on it. (both eyes actually, :p )
    Sounds promising. I haven't updated to wp8.1 yet, what with all the bugs. When i do, I'll remember to install this. :)
    04-19-2014 04:26 AM
    Fix submitted to the store. It is set to automatically publish. This release works around a Windows Phone 8.1 bug that exists on some devices. The Paste, Rate, and Share issues have been resolved.
    04-19-2014 06:35 AM

The file manager that everyone has been waiting for is here. Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can see files on both the device and the external storage card.

★ POWERFUL ★
    Aerize Explorer is the first file manager for Windows Phone that can read and write files and folders to storage cards and the device file system. Explore files and folders on your device or removable media card, search for video files, pictures files and music files. Recognizing common file types such as images, videos, music, and PDF files, this file explorer helps you to browse basic file information or launch files using the associated application. Start exploring the entire file system with Aerize Explorer today!

★ EASY TO USE ★
    With an advanced and intuitive file browser interface, Aerize Explorer can quickly and easily manage all of your files, folders, and storage cards with ease. Aerize Explorer employs an intuitive and easy to use Cut, Copy and Paste interface; this simplicity ensures Aerize Explorer is a powerful file manager. When you want to move a folder, simply tap and hold, then tap the Cut icon. Navigate to the destination and tap Paste. Simple. Easy. Powerful.

★ FILE MANAGEMENT ★
    Have files on your phone you want to move to an external storage card to free up some space? You're in luck! Aerize Explorer enables direct file system access with the ability to move and copy files and folders between devices and removable storage cards. Using a familiar folder browsing interface, you can view files on both the device and the external storage card. Using the intuitive Cut, Copy and Paste process, moving a folder or file is jast as simple as making a copy. Its simple and easy yet very powerful.

★ OPEN FOR BUSINESS ★
    While easy to use, Aerize Explorer enables powerful system integration by allowing you to open files with any application on the device. Dont have an application that can open the type of file already on your device? Aerize Explorer makes this easy to, prompting to download an app from the Windows Phone Store that can handle the file type association. Files are no longer confined to just the application used to create them on Windows Phone.

★ SHARING POSSIBILITIES ★
    Open a whole new world of file sharing possibilities with Aerize Explorer. Bringing the innovative Share charm from Windows 8, sharing files and folders with other apps on the device has never been easier. Share files and folders to any application that accepts files as a sharing target. Want to tap and send to share a song with a friend? Simply tap share and select NFC. Maybe you want to share a PDF report with a coworker? Again, just tap share and chose an app. The possibilities are endless. Video to Facebook. Photo to twitter. Check.
    Thank you. You really made my day. By the way, can you tell what are the limitations of the free version? I saw on your site that some features are only available in the paid version.
    04-19-2014 06:49 AM
    It seems that we need to update the app in order to solve the copy/paste issue. So when we can expect the update??
    04-19-2014 07:07 AM
    First part of month means between 1st may - 10th may ?? Multiple file selecton, delete , move.. multiple files selection for sharing via bluetooth. And sharing of videos files via bluetooth.
    Wifi file transfer could also great addition (provided its free hehe ad supported acceptable )
    Add me too! :D
    04-19-2014 09:00 AM
    Just one suggestion : could you please add thumbnails for pictures?

That would be great for deleting photos and saving just the best shots.

Edit : Forgot to say thanks. Great job on the app. Keep the updates coming. I'm sure many people will buy the app (including me, just still too lazy to change the region. I changed it to US to try Cortana but now I switched her off to save battery).
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-19-2014 09:09 AM
    No functionality requires the Pro Mode unlock at this time, we want to iron out any issues we might have.

The update is in the hands of the Windows Phone Store, they have had very quick turnaround recently so it could be as soon as today. That said, its out of our control at this point.

Thanks for the great ideas, thumbnail preview is on the future features list.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-19-2014 02:03 PM
    I will be waiting for the update since cut copy and paste isn't working. It works for folders but not for individual file.

Thanks
    04-19-2014 04:05 PM
    How can I remove an icon from the list?

I can add any folder with the + button, but I can't see how to remove.

And the copy/move function only work with images, I can't move/copy videos.
    04-20-2014 01:15 PM
    No functionality requires the Pro Mode unlock at this time, we want to iron out any issues we might have.

The update is in the hands of the Windows Phone Store, they have had very quick turnaround recently so it could be as soon as today. That said, its out of our control at this point.

Thanks for the great ideas, thumbnail preview is on the future features list.
    So you don't exclude that some features we are currently getting for free will require 'Pro Mode' when the beta testing will be finished ?
    Sorry, I don't want to be rude but this is exactly what I understood of what you said.

If this is the case I'd like to know which kind of feature are you planning to exclude in the free version.

Thank you for your work.

Now some feedback :

Just like other said : at the current state no kind of copy/paste works on my WP8.1 Ativ S
    Renaming, creating folders, deleting files or folders works properly, but sometimes the application lists the remaining files twice after a delete.

For example :

File A
    File B
    Folder C

After I delete File B I see :

File A
    Folder B
    File A
    Folder B

I tried to be as clear as possible
    04-20-2014 01:49 PM
    The only way to remove a volume is to uninstall and re-install. We are addressing this.

To Delete files or folders:
    2) Tap delete icon
    3) Confirm.

A fix has been submitted to the store on April 19th, set to auto publish. This release works around a Windows Phone 8.1 OS bug that exists on some devices. The Paste, Rate, and Share issues have been resolved.
    Xpider_MX likes this.
    04-20-2014 02:08 PM
    Thank you for the report about the duplicate folders, we are aware of the issue and looking into it. As stated, the Paste issue has been resolved.

We don't have a complete determination of which functionality will require the pro mode unlock. We would like to keep basic functionality free, while providing advanced features to monetize. Obviously this is a difficult balance. We are very open to suggestions.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-20-2014 02:13 PM
79 123 ...