[Free Game/App No Adds] Ideas & Thoughts v 2.0

DavidVivancos

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Ideas & Thoughts v2.0 is out Ideas & Thoughts | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

IdeasAndThoughtsV2_0DavidVivancosWPhone.jpg

Daily Ideas & Thoughts about Science, Technology & Many More.

My Quest is to provide you with one new idea, to think through every day. (350+)

Now Celebrating the First Year of quotes, Browse them easly by 9 new categories.

Are you ready to learn & share something new?

Quick Specs:

- NEW: Added easy Browsing by 9 categories + Youtube video of each idea.

- If you like the Idea just tap on the lightbulb.

- Daily Home Tile & New Background image.

- Why don't try the Game, it's a nice way to learn, just order the words from Up to Down & Left to Right.
Can you remember 350+ Ideas?

- Also Slide your finger to view older Thoughts, or view them @ https://twitter.com/VivancosDavid
Ideas & Thoughts on Pinterest or at: David Vivancos - YouTube

- It only uses your data connection to get the Ideas & Images from my server (just a few Kbytes).

Changes:

v2.0 Full New version (W8), Including 9 categories to browse the Ideas(350+) & Youtube direct link to each video

v1.0 Added Off-line mode & YouTube video Archive

v0.9 Since Ideas are growing 130+ added <<< & >>> to navigate faster 10- or 10+

v0.8 Now you can collaborate & like any of the Ideas, it will add up with all the other users.

v0.7 Added Pinterest Image Archive & Full Game Restart once you finished all the ideas.

v0.6 Added a Word Game so you can learn the thoughts if you want just play ordering each idea in its original position.

v0.5 Added Tap&Hold to share throught Social Networks the selected Idea + Updated Daily background images.

v0.4 Fixed date bug non US/UK countries & Add option to sabe background as lock screen (only in W8)

V0.3 Added support For Windows Phone 7 & 8 + Added Daily Background Image too (cloud pictures taken by me).

V0.2 First Public Release.

Any comments are more than welcome & please rate it, if you try it.

Thanks for using it.
David Vivancos
www.vivancos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon