Battery and Shortcuts app - ask for help with clarify downloads drop

Pojkar

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I release around 3 weeks ago my newest app Battery and shortcuts.
It's two application in one - for battery and connectivity shortcuts. I think it's good alternative for the most popular battery and connectivity shortcuts apps. It's free, don't have any advertisement in it. It's quite simple, but I think do all needed job (live tile with battery level, can be shown on lock screen, notify when battery level drop to low level). Additionally for every tile (battery and pinned connectivity shortcut to settings) can be set tile color (as phone motive or be selected by user).
After release downloading apps go quite good, continued increased to about 100 downloads per day (after two week from release). But after that it's drop to less than 10 downloads per day. Do any one have idea, why it's happened?
And additionally I want ask, what do you think about this app? Is there any thing what do you think need improvement? Is it good alternative for the other battery apps?

Thanks for any opinion and advice

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Isn't it logical that the amount of people downloading you app would decrease over time? Oki going from 100 to 10 is a drastic change, but still..
If you want more downloads then keep giving us updates or create other apps so that people can come to trust you apps and rely on them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett