Tales of the Adventure Company

slothwerks

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

(Not yet released, coming ~mid-late May)

Excited to talk a little bit about my upcoming game, Tales of the Adventure Company. It'll be my first Windows Phone app, and will be available across Windows Phone, Android and iPhone. Windows Phone will actually be the first platform I launch on, so I'm pretty stoked about that. You can actually try a version of the game free in your browser (Unity) over at GameJolt. The full version will have additional levels/content, as well as additional polish/bug fixes:
Tales of the Adventure Company - An Indie RPG Game | Game Jolt

If all goes well, I plan to submit to the Windows Phone store mid-month and launch ~May 22nd (iOS and Android will follow in early June) The game will launch for $1.99 with 5 episodes (levels), ~30 enemies, and ~10 heroes. I plan to add several more episodes after release.

Let me know what you guys think! I'd love to answer questions about the game, and am looking forward to bringing some quality games to Windows Phone. I've tested it on a Lumia 920 and Lumia 520 and it works great; that said, if you're interested in trying the game out, I'd be happy to email you a .xap, if you're familiar with how to sideload apps onto your phone. I'd love to see how it performs on a wider variety of devices.

Let me know what you guys think!

Screenshots & Trailer

uJAoHHv.png

FGkMg4T.png

YTlGZfR.png

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know about your new game. I'm sure that many people will check it out, since it looks like a lot of fun. Good luck with your game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa