[App] Photo-Info - an awesome Picture-Hub extension

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to present my latest Windows Phone project. Because there is no built-in feature to read picture information and I didn't like the UI of any pre-exisiting app, I decided to create my own one.
The app is called "Photo-Info" and enables you to read basic and andvanced (EXIF) picture information. It perfectly integrates the with Windows Phone operationg system, so you can launch the app using the "edit"-/"extras"-menu of the default Photos-Hub. Last but not least, the app also illustrates the location of your photos on a map. To add GPS-Information to any of your photos, the app perfectly takes advantage of the famous GeoPhoto-app.

1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png

Check it out and get it for FREE from the Windows Phone Store.

qr_photoinfo_tile.png

And by the way: I would love to get some feedback from you! ;)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy you like it!
Feel free to give me some feedback. What do you like the most? What are you missing? Do you think the performance/startup-time is to slow?

I am really digging the Photo-Info app!
Running on a 16 gig 925 the start-up is about 5 seconds.
Really liking the Geophoto linking feature also.

I'm finding this invaluable for shooting in manual.
For me taking the pic in auto then looking at info on the phone I can readjust in manual for certain effects or hopefully improving the shot.
Good stuff!
*btw
wp_ss_20140513_0001.png

Money well spent!
Long live WP through great development efforts!

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I just published a new version, which brings some cool new features and improvements.

First of all, you are now able to change the view with a horizontal swipe gesture. So you can change between the information view, a full-screen image view and a full-screen map view.
4.png

In addition, I improved the app's resume behaviour and the loading behaviour of the maps, so that there are no or less artefacts visible while the map is loading.

I hope you guys like the latest changes...

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just uploaded a new update of Photo-Info!

Version 1.5 brings some cool new features you've been asking for, such as:
- HERE Maps integration
- Filter for GPS photos
- Reverse address resolving

screenshot04.jpg

Check it out right now! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786