Flash Sports: Promo Codes for the full version (Yes promo codes in Windows Phone)

AtefShehata

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
[Update 6/6/2014]
More Codes. Enjoy the world cup.

K7K7DWVR2CKDR4CS , ITWK398ZTWFRV4VX , KKQI5KDQG3WBHBM9
Q7WW5F5KS54TJ7GW , 7W8QLPM4TLNM93GQ

[Update]: Five More Promo Codes:
TBI82TDJXWGFKCWM , 8BQQH5D5VH87P99W , QT8TJ46GCF3973WZ
8WWB57WPJCHWPM47 , 88BBVZH5M82J3GQ3

Also, I'll keep posting other codes on my twitter account @AtefShahata

Hello,

We really miss promo codes in WP, so we have decided to implement the concept of promo codes within our apps. We think that Windows Phone apps should support promo codes.

Here are our first try. The following are five promo codes for five lucky readers. These promo codes will unlock the full version of ?Flash Sports?:

877KFT4T6FNDQX86 , QWKKX244TZ2QXH55 , WQKKK7SSVR2ZNVF2
BI8QKX2GB9WQ5M6Z , BIQ7P2V46ZTG9FP9

Please note that: each promo code is valid only once. To redeem the full version you need to download the free app (Flash Sports) and to enter the promo code within the app.

Also, we would like to hear your opinion regarding the addition of promo codes for all apps, do you think it worth the efforts?

Last edited:

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I got the first one . You should give the promo codes to wpcentral to make a give way so that your app be more popular . One question : Are you from Greece because I saw in the screenshots the game of panathinaikos vs ofi ?

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the promo code Atef! I hadn't heard of your app before so this was a great way to spread the word. It's awesome to be able to so easily watch cycling on my phone now! I tried to check out some volleyball streams but they all turned out to be either swimming or equestrian events once the stream started. haha I'm assuming that's an issue with the streams themselves being labeled wrong and not your app but I thought I would mention it.

I do have a request/suggestion... Could you look into adding the ability to pin specific sports to your start screen? It would be REALLY awesome to have a nice wide-tile that listed current or up-coming events within a specific sport. Perhaps better yet, rather than only showing a single sport, have it filterable so it could include multiple sports depending upon which ones the user is interested in. Similar to how you can filter the home screen of the app.

As for the live tiles itself, I see it working a couple ways... View 1 would simply show a schedule style view of upcoming events so you could see more at once. A "high level" view of what's to come. View option 2 would be to flip through the next 3-4 events showing more detailed info than the schedule view but you would see fewer events listed. So maybe the front of the tile could show 1-2 events that are streaming live, and then the back of the tile could show the next 1-2 up coming events. That would be really slick!

Also, thank you for using transparent live tiles for the app, looks nice in WP8.1 Dev Preview!

AtefShehata

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the promo code Atef! I hadn't heard of your app before so this was a great way to spread the word. It's awesome to be able to so easily watch cycling on my phone now! I tried to check out some volleyball streams but they all turned out to be either swimming or equestrian events once the stream started. haha I'm assuming that's an issue with the streams themselves being labeled wrong and not your app but I thought I would mention it.

I do have a request/suggestion... Could you look into adding the ability to pin specific sports to your start screen? It would be REALLY awesome to have a nice wide-tile that listed current or up-coming events within a specific sport. Perhaps better yet, rather than only showing a single sport, have it filterable so it could include multiple sports depending upon which ones the user is interested in. Similar to how you can filter the home screen of the app.

As for the live tiles itself, I see it working a couple ways... View 1 would simply show a schedule style view of upcoming events so you could see more at once. A "high level" view of what's to come. View option 2 would be to flip through the next 3-4 events showing more detailed info than the schedule view but you would see fewer events listed. So maybe the front of the tile could show 1-2 events that are streaming live, and then the back of the tile could show the next 1-2 up coming events. That would be really slick!

Also, thank you for using transparent live tiles for the app, looks nice in WP8.1 Dev Preview!

Thank you, very nice ideas. I'll try to implement them in next updates.

AtefShehata

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I got the first one . You should give the promo codes to wpcentral to make a give way so that your app be more popular . One question : Are you from Greece because I saw in the screenshots the game of panathinaikos vs ofi ?

You're welcome. No, I was just taking screenshots for the marketplace, but I do love Greece :)

Michael Bull2

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I know this is off topic but my flash player app of yours, my favourite app has stopped working after the preview for developers update today? Any ideas??

AtefShehata

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello, here are more five promo codes for five lucky readers:

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, here are more five promo codes for five lucky readers:

thanks mate!!! got it!!! yyyeeessss....

BTW. love your app. congrats and keep on with it. you have done a great job. greetings from portugal!!!

AtefShehata

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
[Update 6/6/2014]
More Codes. Enjoy the world cup.

K7K7DWVR2CKDR4CS , ITWK398ZTWFRV4VX , KKQI5KDQG3WBHBM9
Q7WW5F5KS54TJ7GW , 7W8QLPM4TLNM93GQ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member