[FREE GAME] Infection

Crispin Parker

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Today I have released my game to the public app store and I invite WPCentral readers to download and give it a go!

Infection is a simple game that requires the player to cure patients infections by swiping across the screen. Increasing levels of difficultly see new infections and complexity.

Infection [WP] | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Infection_WP.png

VirusTile300x300.png

wp_ss_20140424_0002.png wp_ss_20140424_0003.png wp_ss_20140424_0004.png

As a special treat to WPCentral members: PM me for a free cheat code :wink:

Hope you enjoy it and please take a moment to leave (a positive :winktongue:) review in the app store!

Many thanks,

Crispin

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting me beta test it. I installed this version, how do I nice my score to the new one?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

Crispin Parker

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for letting me beta test it. I installed this version, how do I nice my score to the new one?

Hi Oditius,

Thanks for beta testing the game for me. FYI, I intend to keep the beta going in order to test out new features.

Sorry to say that it's not possible to transfer scores between the Beat and Public versions of the app. However, the special codes (I emailed to the beta testers) are still valid for the public version ;)

Have fun!

Many thanks,

Crispin

Crispin Parker

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
A new version (1.0.1.12) of Infection has been released to public Windows Phone store.

This version includes the new expert mode (basically makes the game harder!) and a bug fix for the leader board.

Infection [WP] | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

View attachment 66466

Enjoy!

I'm still thinking up some new ideas. The next thing in the pipe line is a laboratory mode where you create antibodies and injections using infections gathered during game play. This will be made available to the beta testers before public release.

Feedback welcome.

Cheers,

Crispin

Crispin Parker

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
5,000 DOWNLOADS!​

3 weeks in and "Infection" reaches 5,000 downloads! Thanks for all the support and (positive) reviews!

Having taken the entire Infection life cycle through WPCentral, I thought it only fair to post a little thanks back to the community. Your guys rock!

I'll add a little hidden thank-you into the game on the next release ;)

Crispin

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
5,000 DOWNLOADS!​

3 weeks in and "Infection" reaches 5,000 downloads! Thanks for all the support and (positive) reviews!

Having taken the entire Infection life cycle through WPCentral, I thought it only fair to post a little thanks back to the community. Your guys rock!

I'll add a little hidden thank-you into the game on the next release ;)

Crispin

More to come. Yesterday was playing the game in college one of my friend saw me playing it and he took my phone to play this game and trust me he gave back my phone after an hour. Now today he is calling me from morning asking me whether i am coming to college or not cause he wants to play the game. I guess now I'll have to carry a charger 😉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon