Hi All

I have ported my Windows 8 game Flagz: The Flag Quiz to Windows Phone 8.1 as a universal app. The game progress syncs across both Windows 8 and WP 8.1. Please check out the game below and let me know your thoughts.

Store Description:

How well do you know the world flags?

Flagz: The Flag Quiz is a game full of fun about national flags of countries all over the world. Learn all the flags of the world in a playful manner. Get more information about the country, flag and its location. If you are stuck and do not know the answer for a flag, you can get help by using hints or ask your friends on Facebook, Twitter or E-mail.

This game grants hours of fun gameplay!

Features:

* 195 flags divided into 10 levels
    * Helpful hints for each flag
    * Ask your friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-mail to help you complete the quiz

Screenshots:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

QR:
    chart.png

Links:

Flagz: The Flag Quiz on Windows Phone Store
    Flagz: The Flag Quiz on Windows Store

Enjoy!!
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-19-2014 05:36 AM
    Thanks for supporting and developing great fun games for windows phone. Good luck for your app :)
    Naveen CS likes this.
    05-19-2014 05:40 AM
    beautiful design man !!! Was this game made with some 3rd party tool like Unity or Corona?
    Naveen CS likes this.
    05-20-2014 07:58 AM
    Glad that you liked it.. No 3rd party tools were used.. Completely done in HTML5/CSS3/Javascript with a little bit of Jquery.. Since the major work was done when developing for Windows 8, it was minor changes when porting to WP 8.1 as it supports Javascript..
    05-20-2014 09:00 AM