[FREE] Balloon Sucker

JEulerium

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Balloon Sucker is an easy and colorful game which can help you to spend some time and put you in a good mood during the traveling, waiting for a bus or sitting in a traffic jam. There are light and airy backgrounds changing with the daytime, motley balloons you should catch. There is no anything more cheerful, is there? This game reminds us our childhood filled with light and easiness.

The gameplay does not seem difficult at first look. You need to match colors of the balloons with the colors of clouds. Sounds easy but not all balloons share the simplicity! Some of them change path of flight and their color and a lot of them has different sizes, so you should pay your attention not to miss naughty one. Also there are subtle gray balloons changing a cloud’s color to the same of the cloud if it is not gray. Do you need many of such storm clouds? Trust us, you do not.

However it always exists the place for the hope. Balloons with hearts within have the mission to help you and give one more chance to “survive”.

Your catching success is encouraged with bonus scores for each next balloon you will not slip multiplying a standard reward. So each streak can help you to surpass your record. Challenge yourself!

menu.pngday (1).pngevening(1).png

Check!

QR:
BalloonSuckerWP.gif

Last edited:

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok, but you still need to at least offer to buy a non ad version, so I can see the clouds or make them hang a little lower than the add streaming on the top. Oh and a volume shut off so I can play it without disturbing anyone else.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hard to see clouds

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140604_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140604_0001.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 7

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
We produced new version, 1.0.3.0. In this version your problem should be fixed. =)

Great, the game is actually fun now. But can we get a volume switch so we can play it at work? I turn down the volume, but forget to turn it back up again... Arrggg.. LoL

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not yet, but will get to it. I don't use the 1520 anymore as I have switched to my HTC One M8. But will give it a shot later. If I could get Quicken to create an app for the WP, I would move back to my 1520. Been kind of busy lately, but I will try it tonight. (I like that I can see the clouds now. Gives me a fighting chance) LoL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss