[25K DOWNLOADS!] [Free] Atmosphere Weather - Official Thread

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Atmosphere is coming soon - a clean, modern weather app with advanced features.

With closed beta scheduled to begin tomorrow, I'm ready to start collecting Microsoft Account IDs for testing. Send them to me via E-mail at thekevinsmith@live.com (Include WPCentral username) or via WPCentral mail. I need this information to give you access to the beta. Thank you.
OK done. Is there a fee for Beta Testing? Thanks

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Atmosphere is coming soon - a clean, modern weather app with advanced features.

No, but the beta will uninstall itself (Or become inoperable) when the test is finished.
Oh cool, how much will it cost to upgrade? (I certainly would) Also when will the app be able to install?
BTW did you get my PM?

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
When do you anticipate the beta going live? Tomorrow morning or..?

Yes, sometime tomorrow, but obviously all of this is depending on timezones and if MS has to approve it. You will get an e-mail from me with the download link, as will all other beta testers.

Last edited:

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Oh cool, how much will it cost to upgrade? (I certainly would) Also when will the app be able to install?
BTW did you get my PM?

0.99 to upgrade, and yes I did. Read the response above this one for the release time information.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: [REGISTER FOR BETA NOW] Atmosphere (Weather App)

Here's some of the last screenshots that were requested before beta begins:
Location management interface:
multiloc.PNGmultilocadd.PNG

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RELEASED] Atmosphere - Advanced Weather App

Atmosphere has been released! Thank you for supporting the development of Atmosphere.

I just downloaded the trial on my 1520 and 1020. On the former it fails to connect to the internet. Regardless of mobile or WiFi connection and signal strength. On the latter it's working perfectly fine. Since the 1020 is running with everything set to US I believe the issue on the 1520 (running Germany settings) is due to the regional format which is using a comma instead of dot for decimal values. I've seen this many times before and it's easy to fix. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720