[25K DOWNLOADS!] [Free] Atmosphere Weather - Official Thread

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [NEWLY RELEASED] Atmosphere - Advanced Weather App

Update is live and fixed the issues for me. :) Great work, thank you.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

Fixed for me too.
App looks great, guess I'll purchase it after day or two on trial.
Keep up the good work mate!

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Great that it is now working. I'll keep track of any bugs that come up and update accordingly.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Great that it is now working. I'll keep track of any bugs that come up and update accordingly.

Cool. Should I let you know any findings here or preferably via email? Also I'd like to offer you German localization, if you're interested.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

The only person that's going to get 90% of my revenue will probably end up being forecast.io...

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site

The only person that's going to get 90% of my revenue will probably end up being forecast.io...
I have some feedback not big enough to put into an e-Mail. (Ill be sending you a big email soon)
1. The big bar that is stationary in the top that tells you the basic stuff should crunch together when you scroll down.
2. When you scroll to the 3rd page, you cant swipe left, you need to swipe left to get back to the first screen, please make it so when you swipe left on the 3rd page you'll go back to the first page.
3.(this is totally EXTRA!) Maybe try to add a cool animation like a rain drop turning into a dark cloud then to a sun etc... on the loading page...(DONT LET THIS SLOW YOU DOWN, IT IS TOTALLY EXTRA)

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

I have some feedback not big enough to put into an e-Mail. (Ill be sending you a big email soon)
1. The big bar that is stationary in the top that tells you the basic stuff should crunch together when you scroll down.
2. When you scroll to the 3rd page, you cant swipe left, you need to swipe left to get back to the first screen, please make it so when you swipe left on the 3rd page you'll go back to the first page.
3.(this is totally EXTRA!) Maybe try to add a cool animation like a rain drop turning into a dark cloud then to a sun etc... on the loading page...(DONT LET THIS SLOW YOU DOWN, IT IS TOTALLY EXTRA)

1) Had that exact idea, just looking into the implementation.
2) Very possible and will absolutely happen.
3) Possibly.

TheMightyCraken

May 6, 2014
Visit site

1) Had that exact idea, just looking into the implementation.
2) Very possible and will absolutely happen.
3) Possibly.
OH, for Number 3, do yuo think it would work better if it was on the live tile too? (Just a question)
Also, You'll be getting an e-Mail from me in a couple days time with lots of feedback. Thanks Alot

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

OH, for Number 3, do yuo think it would work better if it was on the live tile too? (Just a question)
Also, You'll be getting an e-Mail from me in a couple days time with lots of feedback. Thanks Alot

I don't think that's possible on the live tile. I doubt it accepts animations.
Also, note that I will be going on vacation starting the 7th and won't be able to be contacted for a few weeks.

jibgilmon

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

Just a heads up, still not opening for me after the update, NL 928, 8.1 DP. Also, on the details page in the store it says version 1.0.0.0 still (but it does say "More bugfixes").

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Just a heads up, still not opening for me after the update, NL 928, 8.1 DP. Also, on the details page in the store it says version 1.0.0.0 still (but it does say "More bugfixes").

It's still at v1 as I thought those last updates were too minor for a new version. No idea why it would keep crashing whne everyone else isn't reporting that. I'll look into it but can't do anything unless I can reproduce the bug.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I just noticed that even though I've set the app to use the metric system, wind speeds are shown in MPH instead of KM/H.
And it would be cool if you could add an option for a 24h clock. :)

Last edited:

jibgilmon

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

It's still at v1 as I thought those last updates were too minor for a new version. No idea why it would keep crashing whne everyone else isn't reporting that. I'll look into it but can't do anything unless I can reproduce the bug.

Is there any other info I can give you that might help?

If anyone else has a NL 928 try this out and let us know.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

I just noticed that even though I've set the app to use the metric system, wind speeds are shown in MPH instead of KM/H.
And it would be cool if you could add an option for a 24h clock. :)

Is this just on the live tile or the app itself?

As I said, I'm going on vacation shortly so non-bug feature requests won't be filled for two weeks.

jibgilmon

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site

Try a reinstall first, and restart to clear store cache. After that ill look into other options.

Uninstalled, restarted phone, reinstalled, and it worked! Excellent! I tried this before, but I didn't restart after the new update. Beautiful app! Excited to see what comes in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos