[25K DOWNLOADS!] [Free] Atmosphere Weather - Official Thread

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: [NEWLY RELEASED] Atmosphere - Advanced Weather App

Great. Highly doubted this was a code issue being that other NL users reported otherwise.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Just submitted to WMPU. I'll see what happens if Daniel Rubino responds directly. If not, i'll submit it using the other form.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Is this just on the live tile or the app itself?

As I said, I'm going on vacation shortly so non-bug feature requests won't be filled for two weeks.

Tile and app. And I've noticed that it doesn't correctly store the setting for the units. When I change it and close the app, live tile and lockscreen show metric values. But when I launch the app again, it's all reset to imperial again.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I stand corrected. The app itself keeps displaying imperial units and updates the tile accordingly. But once the background agent kicks in, the tile shows metric again.

Last edited:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

It's already available. Units are correctly saved now. Wind is still shown in imperial units on the tile and in the app though.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

It's already available. Units are correctly saved now. Wind is still shown in imperial units on the tile and in the app though.
Are you in UK or Metric? UK settings turn on US units for windspeed only. This was a requested feature by some UK users. Metric, however, sets all metric units.

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

I'll look into it, if you are on 1.1 the only thing I can reccomend until I get a bugfix out is to try a reinstall, which will clear the settings cache and correct the problem if it is simply a mismatched settings key. Otherwise, wait for an update.

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

Are there any plans to put a 5 day look forward on the rear of the live tile or anything?
Sent from my awesome 1520 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea