10-21-2015 11:12 AM
350 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Everything I ever build will be 0.99. I don't believe in advertising in app as I can't control the experience. Free is out of the question (Without IAP). I'm looking into making it similar in UI to atmosphere, if not better.
    Keep us updated! :)
    07-06-2014 06:00 PM
    Guys, I've cleaned up the tail end of this thread. The app developer has confirmed that there won't be a free version of this app and has given his reasons.

Please accept this and move along with discussion of the app.
    07-08-2014 01:48 AM
    Returning to the app discussion, my lock screen info will not update. Even after the latest version.
    It does change when I manually open the app, close it again and go back to the lockscreen.
    I can see the 'update <time>' has changed now.

It will not do this on it's own. That's the only thing now.
    I like the new animated sunrise/sunset icon, nice touch.

To add to that, and I don't know if it's a request of more people, but adding moon data as well would really complete this one.
    But most weather related databases/sites don't give that info, so it might not be possible in this case.

rob
    07-08-2014 02:56 AM
    IN5TIGATOR I msgd you a bug report
    07-08-2014 01:59 PM
    You should also set up a UserVoice so your users could submit feedback :)
    07-08-2014 07:16 PM
    I'll probably do that once I get back @Kraken
    @Trek Responded
    @Rob No other instances of this issue were reported will look into it when I get back. Moon data is wip and possible
    @Aperture Thank you for cleaning the spam.
    Last edited by IN5TIGATOR; 07-11-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    07-11-2014 07:26 PM
    Also, who would have interest in Atmosphere for Windows 8?
    TheMightyCraken likes this.
    07-11-2014 07:28 PM
    I would since I own a new laptop with Windows 8.1
    07-12-2014 10:28 AM
    Also, who would have interest in Atmosphere for Windows 8?
    I would if it would carry over the clean interface and design to Windows 8...
    07-12-2014 05:00 PM
    I would if it would carry over the clean interface and design to Windows 8...
    It would be essentially a direct port as far as code. I'd just expand the UI for larger screens
    07-12-2014 09:51 PM
    As many may have noticed due to my increased activity, I am back in Miami after taking a trip to the Bahamas by ship. Due to the fact I am no longer paying for Roaming, I can be more active here and reopen this thread. I am still suspending updates for the next two weeks as I am still on vacation.
    07-13-2014 10:16 PM
    Hi,

Just to eliminate some things, I uninstalled the app, restarted the phone twice before re-installing Atmosphere Weather again.
    But the info on the lockscreen still isn't updating. It only does that when I had the weather app opened manually.

It could be my phone, or some other odd thing though.

Oh... a Win8 app would be great too! Nice to see this universal app thing starting to work. :-)

rob
    07-14-2014 02:39 AM
    Hi,

Just to eliminate some things, I uninstalled the app, restarted the phone twice before re-installing Atmosphere Weather again.
    But the info on the lockscreen still isn't updating. It only does that when I had the weather app opened manually.

It could be my phone, or some other odd thing though.

Oh... a Win8 app would be great too! Nice to see this universal app thing starting to work. :-)

rob
    This issue seems to be phone and OS specific, as it has been reported before but very intermittently. I'd just recommend disabling the lock screen support until its fixed.
    07-15-2014 11:28 AM
    Hi,

It looks like WP8.1 is available for my L625 over here (NL), so I'll update the phone today and see what happens.
    Not sure if this is possible, but I would love to have my Bing/own photo lockscreen with the weather info on top. Basically treat it like a notification icon.

cheers,
    rob
    07-16-2014 04:05 AM
    Hi,

It looks like WP8.1 is available for my L625 over here (NL), so I'll update the phone today and see what happens.
    Not sure if this is possible, but I would love to have my Bing/own photo lockscreen with the weather info on top. Basically treat it like a notification icon.

cheers,
    rob
    My own dev device is now having this exact problem, 925 on 8.1... I guess it may be a wider issue.
    07-19-2014 03:18 PM
    Hi dev i am just buy your app
    And i suggestion in next update please add km/h on metrik unit (now m/s)
    Please add weather prediction hour by hour on back side tile
    Please add icon on tile n backside
    Like weather bing
    please add automatic search on adding location
    Sory for my add english
    I hope you add feedback feature on this app
    salam from indonesia :D
    Last edited by masgoendoel; 07-21-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    07-20-2014 09:51 PM
    I don't know if it has been suggested by now, but I'm kinda sleepy to read the whole thread and just want to chime in before turning in. Would it be possible to add favourite locations? I like the info updating based on where I'm at, however, being able to have another two or three locations added would help me see how's the weather on the location I'm about to go to. This is mainly useful for people who move around the same locations throughout the week.
    07-21-2014 06:46 PM
    I don't know if it has been suggested by now, but I'm kinda sleepy to read the whole thread and just want to chime in before turning in. Would it be possible to add favourite locations? I like the info updating based on where I'm at, however, being able to have another two or three locations added would help me see how's the weather on the location I'm about to go to. This is mainly useful for people who move around the same locations throughout the week.
    That's been there since launch, just tap the location arrow.
    07-21-2014 07:28 PM
    Hi dev i am just buy your app
    And i suggestion in next update please add km/h on metrik unit (now m/s)
    Please add weather prediction hour by hour on back side tile
    Please add icon on tile n backside
    Like weather bing
    please add automatic search on adding location
    Sory for my add english
    I hope you add feedback feature on this app
    salam from indonesia :D
    I can change to km/h, but the second suggestion probably not.
    07-21-2014 07:32 PM
    I can change to km/h, but the second suggestion probably not.
    ok thanks for quick respone dev.....i will waiting it on next update :D
    07-21-2014 09:08 PM
    That's been there since launch, just tap the location arrow.

Nice! Hadn't noticed it before, thanks. Would it be possible though, to swipe between locations? Maybe a swipe to the side on the temperature and current weather could take you to your next added location.
    07-22-2014 02:31 AM
    Nice! Hadn't noticed it before, thanks. Would it be possible though, to swipe between locations? Maybe a swipe to the side on the temperature and current weather could take you to your next added location.
    I Doubt it, mainly due to how it could conflict with the panorama control in the lower half of the screen. If I find a way that works, however, I will do this.
    07-22-2014 07:45 AM
    Hi Kevin,
    This is by far my favourite weather app but....each time it updates the wide live tile goes blank exept for the words Atmosphere Weather at the bottom. Of course location is switched on and I am well within the limit of background tasks.
    As soon as I open the app the wide tile shows all the info till the next update. Any idea what could cause this?
    Pieter in sunny Cape Town.
    If you pm me I can send you a screenshot.
    07-22-2014 09:02 AM
    Hi Pieter, maybe you are just a little too impatient? My tile goes blank on update, for a few seconds, then the updated data appears- perhaps you are a bit quick to click on the tile, and if you left it it would update as usual?

Sent from my awesome 1520 using Tapatalk
    Pieter Wolff likes this.
    07-22-2014 09:42 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion Jason, but the front of the tile stays blank until I reopen the app again. Strangely enough the back of the tile does show 5 day temperature forecast. And because I like this app so much it frustrates me no end!
    Any suggestions or fellow frustraters are welcome..
    Pieter
    JasonKruys likes this.
    07-22-2014 11:38 AM
350 ... 7891011 ...