Pegelo - New Windows Phone 8.x app

parissge

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi to all.

This is my first attempt to create an app for Windows Phone. The name of the app is Pegelo and there is a site also at Pegelo - People Geo Location

The idea is simple. Select a contact from your People Hub, send him an SMS with a unique link. The addressee can click on this link and the browser in his smartphone will start asking him to send coordinates. Coordinates are send to a web service. Pegelo will read this coordinates and show on the map where your contact is. There is not need to send every time an SMS for the same contact. Your contact can press on this link every time he wants to update his location. Your contact can have any smartphone with HTML5 browser.

I know that there are other apps in the store that they do the same think. Just the ones I found request from you to open an account, functionality that I didn't want. I wanted something simple and straight forward.

I know that there is still road to cover, after all is version one, but hope you like it.

Thank you.

parissge

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you BigPlay. As i said is my first attempt, but in any case if you you want to say your opinion, even a bad one, you are welcome to do so. We learn by our mistakes...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon