Lost Echo Game

KickBack Studios

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello every one!

Lost Echo for Windows Phone is now released! You can find it here : Lost Echo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Trailer we had made for iOS:

The Windows Phone version should look as good, or even better, since it is currently more updated than the iOS version. We have tested a lot for the Windows Phone release, and we are pretty sure our release is solid. With that said, Unity's (the engine we use) support for Windows Phone is still a bit early. With each update to Unity, performance and stability improves. So we'll be actively updating the Windows Phone version every time we think there will be beneficial to the end user.

Also if you encounter any problems, either post in this thread, or send us an e-mail to contact@kickback-studios.com

Thank You!

Last edited:

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lost Echo

thank you Kickback Studios for this wonderful game :) just saw the trailer in your website and I'm definitely buying this game. I'm sure this game won't disappoint WP users. I hope you'll release more games for WP in the future.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Just bought this game last night and wow I'm amazed at how great this game is. Loving the mystery and the puzzles. Plus the soundtrack is impressive as well. I hope you guys release the soundtrack used in this game. My feedback is that although it's not really much of a big deal, it would help if there is a voice for the characters but that's just me. Overall the game is great, worth the penny I spent for it.

KickBack Studios

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Just bought this game last night and wow I'm amazed at how great this game is. Loving the mystery and the puzzles. Plus the soundtrack is impressive as well. I hope you guys release the soundtrack used in this game. My feedback is that although it's not really much of a big deal, it would help if there is a voice for the characters but that's just me. Overall the game is great, worth the penny I spent for it.

Hey there :) The soundtrack is already available on bandcamp ( KickBand ) for pay what you want (including free). Soon on other stores as well. There are a few tracks missing (that we considered to be more like musical "cues" instead of actual tracks). If there is a track you want that is missing, please drop us an e-mail.

About voice acting, we are of the opinion that bad to mediocre voice acting would actually make the game worse. And we couldn't really afford "good" voice acting. So we tried to design the game from the start to make it work without voice acting (which is why we have variable text speeds and pauses, to make the way the text appears provide some sort of character by itself).

I have to say, we decided to port the game to Windows Phone without being too sure what to expect and I have to say the support we received has been very heartwarming, thank you all :D

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

I have to say, we decided to port the game to Windows Phone without being too sure what to expect and I have to say the support we received has been very heartwarming, thank you all :D

You guys deserved it considering that the game was mostly done with only two or three guys. Can't wait for Resonance to come out as well. Great job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6