Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow, never noticed that on mine. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will fix that ASAP.

Happening for me as well. But great idea! Bought the app to support you. Please keep making more tiles! Some tiles i'd like to see: Photosynth, Office Remote, Office Lens, MLB Atbat, Bing Sports, Bing News, Chase Bank, One Drive, Liberate, Words with Friends...

Cheers!

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Made a list of things I am working to include. Tell me if I missed anything.
Games is coming in an update today, though, so stay tuned for that! :)
HERE Drive+
News
Games
Whatsapp
Instagram
Files
sleeve Music
songza
hike
tapatalk
foursquare
6sec
All Nokia Collection apps
one drive
Photosynth
Office Remote
Office Lens
MLB
Bing Apps
Chase
Liberate
Words with Friends
Cloudsix..
Fix Office and OneNote
Double-wide tiles
+ adjustable transparency

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
If this is all people want right now, expect several future updates over the next week or two to include all the features I can.
Thanks for the great support!
Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Love your app! Quick question..do tiles pinned from your app show notification counters on them like the "stock" tiles? For example new article count for wpcentral?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a lot of work to do, so expect another update by Mon./Tues. Thanks for the support!

cha1mani44

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded it. A couple of apps I use all the time.

OneDrive.
Store.
Mint.com
6tag.

Those are apps that would look cool on my home screen with this effect.

Well done.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
How is the adjustable transparency going to work? If this isn't already what you're doing, I'd like the option to adjust transparency through a text box to input values such as 50%, for example.

Also, I'd like the Xbox Video app to have a translucent tile.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I was going to do the manual transparency, but I will wait a little on that, as I am not sure how to do it from a programming standpoint. I will add the Xbox video tile, though, thanks for the suggestion!

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
From what I have experienced while working on an update, some of the apps you guys suggested may be tough to get in, so I will spit them into multiple updates, the first of which will come out on Monday the 30th. Hope that is okay and I will do my best to bring in as many features that you suggested as I can. Thank you for your support, and a special thanks to those of you that purchased the full version of the app! 😀

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Pushed out a new update, please check other thread in Stuff For Windows Phone - Apps for further updates. Thanks!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Pushed out a new update, please check other thread in Stuff For Windows Phone - Apps for further updates. Thanks!

One Note tile wasn't opening yesterday during a meeting. I've gone back to using the regular tiles for apps that I rely on heavily. Still a fan of this app, just needs a bit more refinement before I can trust it for the apps that I need in a pinch.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, there is a problem with Office and OneNote, but it seems to be on the Microsoft side, not letting 3rd party apps open their apps.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, there is a problem with Office and OneNote, but it seems to be on the Microsoft side, not letting 3rd party apps open their apps.

You should contact the developer of Start Perfect, he has iimplimented a transparent tile for onenote successfully by adding your cid# and the title of the notebook.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, guys, but some unforeseen difficulties have cone up in testing. The update will be delayed by a few days to a week. Thank you for your patience. I'd rather delay and release a better product that will make my users happy, rather than a mediocre rush-job.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, guys. Just giving you an update on how things are going. I have added several new tiles and am focusing efforts on sorting out the Office and OneNote issues. Would you guys rather have several updates with added features over time, or wait a while longer for one, massive update that will include everything I could do? Thanks again for the amazing support (my app has been in the top 300 paid apps since day 2 :D ), and I look forward to seeing this app grow with many new features submitted by you guys.
- Nikolay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos