Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Pushing out a new update tonight.
Includes:
-New UI
-Bing apps
-Video app
-Nokia Camera app
-Cloud6 app fix (sent you to tapatalk)
-Review and suggestion system in an application bar

Expect the update around 9:30 to 10:00 PST

As always, thanks for the great support and, enjoy!

-Nikolay 😊

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Pushing out the new update as we speak. I hope you guys like it and the new UI. I had to remove the Nokia Camera app at the last moment, because of a bug. I also improved performance on launching the music app. If you guys have downloaded it, please leave a rating, using the app bar in the bottom of the app. Also, feel free to use the "suggest an app to include" button to request support for other apps.

Thanks for all the great support,
Nikolay

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't really know too much about C# or programming yet, but is it possible to fix that problem where the app stays open after a translucent tile opens by having code to automatically close the black Translucent Apps shortcut screen once the target app is launched? By target app I mean the app that has a translucent shortcut on the start screen.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
That's actually a great idea for a solution. I will definitely try that. I'll keep you posted.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
With the help of sd173, I am releasing an update tonight which fixes the "black screens" and will not send you to the app when you click back, after using a shortcut tile. Thanks sd173! :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720