Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I am currently working on having a custom transparency level in the app. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. It may take a while, but a lot of you requested this feature.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Pushed out the update
- UI changes
- Transparency level controls (heavily requested)!

Should be live in about 30mins
Enjoy and let me know how the transparency levels are working for you guys!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
It's hard, at least for me, to notice the difference between 50 & 70%. Also, shouldn't 100% transparency be completely clear and 25% transparency be almost opaque?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I mean the percentages as levels of visibility. Try using a different background to see the difference between 50 and 70. I'll tweak them more later.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed an issue with the games tile. It is not changing transparency levels. Will fix that ASAP. Expect an update tonight.

Any other bugs you guys noticed?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed an issue with the games tile. It is not changing transparency levels. Will fix that ASAP. Expect an update tonight.

Any other bugs you guys noticed?

The games tile was actually what I based my previous post off of. Now that I've tried it with different tiles I've noticed the difference. Maybe instead of "transparency" as the header for that page in the app you could use something else like "visibility" to clarify what the setting does.

I use the shortcuts for a lot of apps on my phone where the live tile is either static or almost always the same, so unpinning and repinning all those tiles to change their transparency is a lot of work. Assuming other people are also in this same situation, it would be convenient to have a way to adjust the transparency (or visibility) settings for individual tiles of groups tiles through the app, so people wouldn't have to go back and forth between the start screen and the app.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The games tile was actually what I based my previous post off of. Now that I've tried it with different tiles I've noticed the difference. Maybe instead of "transparency" as the header for that page in the app you could use something else like "visibility" to clarify what the setting does.

I use the shortcuts for a lot of apps on my phone where the live tile is either static or almost always the same, so unpinning and repinning all those tiles to change their transparency is a lot of work. Assuming other people are also in this same situation, it would be convenient to have a way to adjust the transparency (or visibility) settings for individual tiles of groups tiles through the app, so people wouldn't have to go back and forth between the start screen and the app.

I am currently working on that, but implemented the feature as it is for the sake of giving people what they wanted sooner and adding to it later. Thanks for the suggestion!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss