Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

Joaquim Reis

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Will try it ASAP as i love the concept. I have tried it a while back on 8.1 DP, but for some reason it keep a process running with black screen (i noticed while navegating on the background apps) everytime i clicked used a shortcut. That was annoying and because of that i stopped using it, but will try it again to see the updates :D
Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro2_936 using Tapatalk

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Will try it ASAP as i love the concept. I have tried it a while back on 8.1 DP, but for some reason it keep a process running with black screen (i noticed while navegating on the background apps) everytime i clicked used a shortcut. That was annoying and because of that i stopped using it, but will try it again to see the updates :D
Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro2_936 using Tapatalk

I'm happy to say that I have fixed the black screens! Hope you like it. Latest update should be live any minute now!

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Any more tiles for which adjustable transparency doesn't work? I wanna make sure I fix any issues.

I checked all the tiles I have pinned and they work at all levels. These are the ones I checked:
Xbox music, video, and games
Facebook
Twitter

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed something about the Xbox video shortcut: It turns out that when you tap the tile, it goes to the video collection part of the app instead of the home screen like tapping the actual tile would.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed something about the Xbox video shortcut: It turns out that when you tap the tile, it goes to the video collection part of the app instead of the home screen like tapping the actual tile would.

Sorry bout that, but that's on Microsoft's side of things, I can't do anything about it.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Getting a SP3 today and probably getting back into the swing of things after a long break from working on the app. I plan to push out an update sometime next week. Hope you all are enjoying the app.

-Nikolay

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to have wide translucent tiles for apps with wide tile options like Xbox games, music, video; Twitter, etc.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
So I've got a crazy idea.

Could it be possible to make the translucent shortcut tiles work as live tiles for some apps by using APIs? I think it would be sort of like making each of those apps (like Twitter, Facebook, etc.) a client app where people sign in to your app, but having the translucent tile open up the official app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo