Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I just came up with an idea for a much simpler UI. I will try to incorporate this into the next update. The ideas is that you choose an app out of a list, set a visibility level, and then pin it to start. This will make the app easier to use as well as simplifying the code behind it. Tell me what you think!

El Bori

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just came up with an idea for a much simpler UI. I will try to incorporate this into the next update. The ideas is that you choose an app out of a list, set a visibility level, and then pin it to start. This will make the app easier to use as well as simplifying the code behind it. Tell me what you think!

If o uunderstand you right. This will work for all apps on the phone? If so that would definitely work for me...

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
If o uunderstand you right. This will work for all apps on the phone? If so that would definitely work for me...

It will work for all the apps supported, as some apps do not have usable URI schemes, or do not work when navigated to by URI. Most apps that people use are here already, and I will keep adding more. Feel free to suggest any apps you wish to see.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have made a basic version of the app with the new UI. Works great. The only downside is I had to rewrite the app from scratch. Will probably have an update out on the weekend, Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Sounds good to me!

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Will push out update on Tuesday. Sadly, it will be a minor one, as I focused most of my efforts on making a new UI, which isn't working as of yet.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Update will come out today.

Included:
-Zomato
-Line
-Waze
-Maybe some more

I am working vigorously on that new UI, wide tiles, and blank tiles.

Thanks for all the support,
Nikolay.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll get back into my hotel around 8pm, so about 11pst. I'll resubmit the update then asap. Sorry about the delay, but vacations with family are unpredictable.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Once again, I'm very sorry about the wait, but I have resubmitted the update and I hope it will push out this time. Enjoy!

I plan to push out another update sometime early September, hopefully with new UI and blank tiles.

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Once again, I'm very sorry about the wait, but I have resubmitted the update and I hope it will push out this time. Enjoy!

I plan to push out another update sometime early September, hopefully with new UI and blank tiles.

No need to apologise, you're one of the most supportive devs out there. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel