Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
So I want to write a new app, but I have no ideas. Anyone got suggestions?

I'm subscribed to the thread and I haven't even seen this yet though email. Strange....

Anyways, I'll be thinking about it. I usually have my best ideas/answers to questions a good amount time after I see it.

Rakesh Rocky2

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
And hey currently if we use maps to get to a location it shows one route but the return route is not always the same if there is some app that could trace our path it would be useful...

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I had an idea. What do you guys think of an app, where you search a movie, and it tells you whether you should watch it, based on criteria you have set, and other information such as ratings.

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I had an idea. What do you guys think of an app, where you search a movie, and it tells you whether you should watch it, based on criteria you have set, and other information such as ratings.
Instead, I'd like an app which recommends me movies based on my preferences, like year of release, ratings, genres, actors, directors etc.
Your idea sounds cool too...

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a lot of school work right now, so I'll probably be making end of the month updates. Basically, I'll push out an update at the end of each month, starting with September.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Just checking in. My current situation isn't good. I am not getting near the results I had hoped with this app. Since last week, downloads have been on and off (about 2-5 a day) and have now halted. The only advertising I am able to get is through Spotlight, and I have tried many times to have WP central review my app, but have received no responses. Spotlight will feature the app in the coming week, and we'll see how that goes. As far as support, I will continue to support this app for at least 4-6 months and if the situation improves, I will continue to do so. I have a few more apps in the works, but those will not see daylight for a while. Thanks for all the support, and I hope everything improves and I will continue to develop for Windows Phone until its death.

Thanks for all the support,
Nikolay

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Just checking in. My current situation isn't good. I am not getting near the results I had hoped with this app. Since last week, downloads have been on and off (about 2-5 a day) and have now halted. The only advertising I am able to get is through Spotlight, and I have tried many times to have WP central review my app, but have received no responses. Spotlight will feature the app in the coming week, and we'll see how that goes. As far as support, I will continue to support this app for at least 4-6 months and if the situation improves, I will continue to do so. I have a few more apps in the works, but those will not see daylight for a while. Thanks for all the support, and I hope everything improves and I will continue to develop for Windows Phone until its death.

Thanks for all the support,
Nikolay

I just sent a link to your app (https://twitter.com/Sdhawan173/status/511383457809694720) to Sam Sabri. I hope it helps and I wish I could do more to get the app a review - it deserves one for its quality and all the work you put into it!

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
^ Thanks. I've tried it myself but no luck.

In other news, I've figured out how to remove the underscore in the app name. Expect a minor update in the coming days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon