Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
False alarm. You just need to repin your tiles. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is because I made changes to the workings of the app. This is a one time thing.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Working on another update to release in a couple of days. Downloads seem to be dwindling, so I am not sure how much longer I'll be supporting this app actively. Expect at least a couple more months.

Thanks for all the support.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Guys, idk how, but please try to help get my app "out there." I'm pretty sure WCentral is flat out refusing to feature it, Rubino said he'd look at it, and nothing. The app isn't doing as well anymore (1-2 downloads a day). Please spread the word. Perhaps in the start screen threads?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys, idk how, but please try to help get my app "out there." I'm pretty sure WCentral is flat out refusing to feature it, Rubino said he'd look at it, and nothing. The app isn't doing as well anymore (1-2 downloads a day). Please spread the word. Perhaps in the start screen threads?

I don't go on the forums much anymore because of college, but whenever I get a chance to, I'll try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo