[FREE] Hues - 'Threes/2048 Powered up' now available for all WP8 devices!

Puneet Kohli

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! ReFocus Labs is proud to announce the release of their latest super hit game "Hues" for Windows Phone 8.

The game is COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY! So please enjoy yourselves.

Hues-featured-1.png

Game Features:
-Intuitive swipe to move input
-3 game modes: Timed Mode, Moves Mode, and Endless mode.
-Power-ups - Increase time, increase moves, level up your Hues, Score Multiplier!
-Adaptive GUI! Watch the GUI change as you unlock more Hues!
-View hilarious character descriptions and details in 'The Clan'
-Leaderboards System
-Tweet scores
-Optimized for even low end WP8 devices!

Official Gameplay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqL4sbHipUo
Download link: Hues - Threes & 2048 Powered up! - Windows Phone Store

Hues is also available on BlackBerry 10, and already boasts a userbase of over 40,000 players!

Please use this thread for bug reviews, crash reports, suggestions, and discussions related to Hues Game!

lambomang

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
This is one very snazzy looking game! Nice and polished. Gameplay itself does just seem like another Threes clone, with colours instead of numbers, which is, I must admit, a little bit of a let down because do we really need more Threes/2048 clones? Would've been cool to see more of a twist on the basic gameplay. But the different game modes is a welcome addition. That and the polish on it makes it stand out from the rest of the clone fluff out there by miles. So yeah, nice work *thumbs up*

Puneet Kohli

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
First of all, thank you Laura for the support :)

This is one very snazzy looking game! Nice and polished. Gameplay itself does just seem like another Threes clone, with colours instead of numbers, which is, I must admit, a little bit of a let down because do we really need more Threes/2048 clones? Would've been cool to see more of a twist on the basic gameplay. But the different game modes is a welcome addition. That and the polish on it makes it stand out from the rest of the clone fluff out there by miles. So yeah, nice work *thumbs up*

Hi, thanks for your support! In defense of Hues, it's a (somewhat) clone, yes, completely agreed, and it may be a bit 'too late' for anyone to be cloning Threes. It actually took us a while to get it ported for Windows Phone, and we made it our priority that we launch this game on the Windows Platform, despite all the development hurdles. It's been out on Blackberry for over 3 months now, and we started developing Hues back when Threes was a few days old (2048 didn't even exist back then!) .
We saw potential in the new genre, and saw a few places where Threes could have been expanded on, and made (in our view) different yet strikingly similar.

I believe we have achieved that with Hues.
I respect your opinion, but I'm sure after a few playthroughs you'll realize that it seems similar, but after a while you would never want to touch Threes or 2048 again because our mechanics, with all due respect, are much different and offer more variety in gameplay :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99