Calling all app developers - Free Promotion

nosaj_j

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
*** Update ***

We launched just a week ago and have successfully promoted 46 quality apps, most of which were found in the forum. On average we saw 1000 daily active users who clicked through 50,000 times.

We are still on the hunt for quality, so if you think that your app is good enough just let us know. If you haven't already don't forget to follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/tweet2spotlight

**********************************​

1. Have you released an app and can't find it on the new and rising list?

2. Do you struggle to understand with web wrappers gaining traction and reviews, pushing them up the charts?

3. Frustrated by developers gaming the system by imitating somebody else's work?

Well I have been there personally and the professionally within the company that I work for. To help with this my company is releasing an app called spotlight in the next two weeks.

Spotlight will highlight 20 quality apps to its users everyday. By doing this we hope that our fellow developers will get the recognition that they deserve, as well as make it easier for users to find the best apps on the platform.

If you would like us to highlight your app on spotlight, let us know by email info@nativly.co . Inclusion of your app on spotlight is completely free!!

We judge the quality of apps by the similar criteria set out by the windows phone team.

*Functionality
*Utility
*Enjoyment

See this blog post from Microsoft for more details http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2013/01/31/how-to-get-your-app-promoted-in-the-windows-phone-store.aspx

hotel_wxga.png

view_wxga.png

Last edited:

nosaj_j

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
We're are just finalizing the list of apps for launch week. But we are letting all devs involved via email when we are ready to go.

KSilcox

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Great app idea nosaj.
All of us over here at Plutanium, LLC. are excited for your launch and wish you great success!
Thank you for including our app "You-Doo" in your campaign.
Cheers!

Maitrikkataria

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
This is a nice initiative. We develop a lot of WP apps in a month. Although, I cannot personally do promotion as we work under NDA, But I will refer all of my clients to your email.

It is great to see such proactive initiatives from WP developers. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea