Cut and Hack - abstract hacking simulator for FREE

About Fun

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

we have just released our another Windows Phone game, Cut and Hack! The worlds first choice-driven abstract hacking simulator. For free!
With over 100+ thousands downloads on Android and average rating 4.2/5*, we have finally managed to port it to WP.

Be fast and breach as many systems as possible within the time limit. Stay precise with your cutting to hack more data and dominate the leaderboards. Level up, sell data to a corporation and face the consequences... and enjoy your rewards.

Download it and let us know what do you think here in comments and give us some nice ratings/reviews too :).
Cut_n_Hack | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I see that Deus Ex-ness!

I'd be miffed because actual hacking is much more boring, I almost expected when I read "hacking simulator" that it would try to simulate terminal and using metasploit among stuff, but it still looks nice. Not one for the casual games usually, but I think I'll give this one a go!

About Fun

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all hackers. New content update for Cut and Hack is here :).

What's new:
* added a completely new Survival mode with a lot of new gameplay mechanics and progression with increasing difficulty (unlocked when reaching 12th level or for 4.000 Credits)
* added a new beautiful White theme of the game (all the black menu/game things turns to heavenly white :))
* added a live tile
* added a new colours and shapes
* fixed a lot of bugs (nokia lumia 525 glitches, crashing of the game when playing music in background and more)
* lot of other improvements and tweaks

Thank you all very much for support!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if its happened since, but maybe make the game data and scores able to be saved with a backup or at least exported/imported to OneDrive in the event of data loss?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo