I'm writing a faster camera app (with full resolution support) for Lumia 1020...

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
That's odd. Maybe the first startup requires some special handling in the code which I'm not aware of. I'll give it a try when I reset my Lumia 1020. But it won't happen soon. Glad to hear you can use the app now.

yeah I'm using L1020. Yes it did. No I didn't see the preview. Working fine after opening the second time.

j3angerz

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you like the speed of the built-in camera app and the full resolution support in Nokia camera app, you may want to try this.
Camera 1020 - Photo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

This app is still in very early beta. I implemented tap-to-shoot, burst mode and basic movie recording. No focus indicator yet.

Focus is not adjustable during movie recording. Looks like the new camera API in WP8.1 is not fully ready in the preview version.

This app requires Windows Phone 8.1 Preview.
I will try it and if yellow tint issue gone or greatly reduce and that I will very happy to pay for your app :)

mickydale

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
What he is saying, is that you have a setup with a something like a Beastgrip, you have to buy or build a DOF adapter ,...which in turn puts the image upside down on the viewer by defualt

Crasstoe

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Mickydale is spot on. When you use an SLR lens without a Mirror the image is flipped on its horizontal axis. Only the image on screen needs to be flipped - almostDSLR on iOS is able to do this (just as a point of reference)

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Really fast app and have a lot of features. Very good!

Burst mode don't work here, but the green tint is gone on front face camera when I use burst mode (take 1 picture only). See it:

Camera 1020 on touch shot (front cam)
d6DDfwS.jpg

Camera 1020 on burst mode (front cam)
6JQMp8T.jpg

Looks like Burst Mode take a pic from screen, not a shot. I don't know.

zxli

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked the shot taken by burst mode in the built-in Photos app? After you select the shot, there should be an option to open it using the Camera 1020 app. Then you'll see all the shots. It works in a very similar way as the built-in Camera app.

Really fast app and have a lot of features. Very good!

Burst mode don't work here, but the green tint is gone on front face camera when I use burst mode (take 1 picture only). See it:

Looks like Burst Mode take a pic from screen, not a shot. I don't know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos