[Free] Birthday Hub due to independence day is free in the US Store

Cryp2pass

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

due to 4th July Birthday Hub is going free in a few hours in the US Store until the end of the independence day.

The app can remind you on some different ways if a birthday or an other anniversary is upcoming. The app can import the birthdays from the People Hub and Facebook if you activate the facebook integration on the settings page in the app. You can also add anniversaries without a phone number.

In the german Windows Phone Store the app has more than 400 reviews with a 4.5 star rating.

If you are already using WP 8.1 you will see the brand new native WP8.1 version in the store with lockscreen and notification center support. And of course the WP8.1 version does support transparent live tiles. The WP7 and WP8 version is little different to the WP8.1 version but you can make a free upgrade to the 8.1 version of Birthday Hub if your phone will get the new WP version.

The app is localized to english, german, france and italian.

Link to the stroe: Birthday Hub | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)I hope you like the app and your comments are always welcome.

I wish you a happy independence day,
Holger

And some screenshots from the WP8.1 version:
MainPage_black_all.png DetailPage_black.png LiveTileTransparent.png NotificationCenter.png MainPage_light_all.png LiveTileAccentColor.png

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Free] Brithday Hub due to independence day is free in the US Store

Thanks for bringing us a new app, and good luck with it.

Cryp2pass

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Free] Brithday Hub due to independence day is free in the US Store

Thank you very much and to all new users, please don't forget to rate and review the app in the store. If you have any idea for a new feature you can send your feedback from the About-Page inside the app and i will see what i can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2