03-12-2015 04:53 AM
254 ... 23456 ...
tools
    ohh.. this is good news for us as well and thank you too make it possible so much fast..
    can you tell me how much time it takes to get certified and when it will available for all users??
    mzetko likes this.
    07-09-2014 08:41 AM
    Waiting desperately.....
    mzetko likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:17 AM
    Wp8 lvr: Sorry for misunderstanding :-) , the app is not ready yet... My previous post meant that I am waiting for the Xbox Music team to approve my registration for the APIs. It is quite a complicated process, but I hope it will be ok and I will be approved.
    07-09-2014 09:19 AM
    Hello Venkat,

thank you very much for your suggestions :-) .

1) Sorting - that should be definitely possible :-) .
    2) Different views - the app will have multiple different views of albums
    3) Yes, to max out the performance, this will be the best solution :-) .
    07-09-2014 09:22 AM
    Please include a New Releases section. I don't understand why Microsoft removed that in 8.1.

Also, this may be a little off topic, but does the API availability allow developers to create a Roku app for Xbox music?
    Hello thirdcup, thank you for joining :-) . Will do :-) .
    Regarding your question - I'm not really sure :-) . I'm now waiting to get my registration approved so that I have a better access to the APIs.
    07-09-2014 09:24 AM
    Good luck with the app. If you need beta tester for your app i am ready to test it.
    Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk
    Hello Aniket, thank you! You will definitely be able to beta test, once some preview is ready :-) . Please keep an eye of this thread, I will update it with news :-) .
    07-09-2014 09:26 AM
    I'm waiting for this app!!
    Hope it gets released soon.
    I'm here, if you want a beta tester!
    ;)
    Hello Mohamed, I will do my best :-) . Beta testing will be available once I have something at least partially functional :-) .
    07-09-2014 09:27 AM
    I am getting really pumped for this app already. There's been music apps trying to replace Xbox music but none of them really does it. I still find myself going back to that awful app for my music. I hope this is the one I'll be able to ditch Xbox music completely for..
    Shodan_HR and mzetko like this.
    07-09-2014 11:13 AM
    I am getting really pumped for this app already. There's been music apps trying to replace Xbox music but none of them really does it. I still find myself going back to that awful app for my music. I hope this is the one I'll be able to ditch Xbox music completely for..
    Hello, the Graywolf, thank you :-) ! I think that utilizing this model of instant feedback from you, friends on WPCentral, we can make the app exactly the right way. Because before it is released nothing stops me from doing major changes according to your feedback and that way it will be great :-) .
    the Graywolf likes this.
    07-09-2014 12:19 PM
    Hello friends,

few moments ago I have received a response on my Xbox Music API registration, and it is approved :-) ! I had to supply some additional details, because the registration requires a company account and signing NDA, but after that the API should be accessible :-) !

Thank you all for making this happen, I'm super excited :-) !!!
    07-09-2014 12:25 PM
    Hello friends,

few moments ago I have received a response on my Xbox Music API registration, and it is approved :-) ! I had to supply some additional details, because the registration requires a company account and signing NDA, but after that the API should be accessible :-) !

Thank you all for making this happen, I'm super excited :-) !!!

Congrats bro. I hope soon we will get beta version to test
    mzetko likes this.
    07-09-2014 02:41 PM
    Congratssss....
    mzetko likes this.
    07-09-2014 09:48 PM
    I have couple of suggestions and would like you to give me a feedback on them:

-Name of app to be: Musik, because it sounds more official than MusicNow
    -Speed and fluidity to be priority
    -Changing music with gestures like in official Xbox Music
    -Album art of currently playing music in background of app
    -Fast loading
    -Minimalism
    -Tile dinamicly showing info about currently playing artist/song
    mzetko likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:11 AM
    Hey mate... It's excellent that you are looking for our feedback and suggestions from such an early stage.. We'll try our best to help you ! Congrats on getting approval for API ...
    mzetko likes this.
    07-10-2014 06:30 AM

-Fast loading
    -Minimalism
    Isn't there already something named musik in the making??
    07-10-2014 06:32 AM

-Fast loading
    -Minimalism
    Hello Emanuel, thank you very much for your suggestions :-) .
    - Name of the app is far from "set in stone", MusicNow is just the working title :-) . Unfortunately, Musik is already taken. Moreover, having "music" in name exactly is better, because it will show up more in Store search results. Speed and fluidity are definitely the priority :-)
    - Swiping :-) .
    - Album art on background - I will give the user a choice to select clean background or images, or currently playing
    - Fast loading - definitely
    - Minimalism - I will keep the app in lines with Windows Phone design guidelines
    - Dynamic tile - yes :-)
    07-10-2014 10:41 AM
    Hello friends,

now signing more documents to get access to the APIs, very complicated process :-) .

As the topic was already started - what would you like as the name of the app? Please post your suggestions here, so we can select the name later :-) .
    07-10-2014 10:43 AM
    Hello friends,

now signing more documents to get access to the APIs, very complicated process :-) .

As the topic was already started - what would you like as the name of the app? Please post your suggestions here, so we can select the name later :-) .
    Keep going!
    mzetko likes this.
    07-10-2014 10:48 AM
    Can you make the app switch the equalizer based on the genre of the current song that's being played if it can recognize the genre? The music hub music store had new songs section for each genre, if you can bring that back that'll be huge for me, makes finding good new music easy. Another thing you can try is provide suggestions and alerts if a user's favorite artist makes a new album/song. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement lol but this is what I think a good music app should be able to do.
    mzetko likes this.
    07-10-2014 11:02 AM
    Would be better if Play Folder support be included
    mzetko likes this.
    07-10-2014 03:12 PM
    Would be better if Play Folder support be included
    Hello Yousaf, I will think about how this could be implemented, thank you for this suggestion :-) !
    07-10-2014 03:21 PM
    Can you make the app switch the equalizer based on the genre of the current song that's being played if it can recognize the genre? The music hub music store had new songs section for each genre, if you can bring that back that'll be huge for me, makes finding good new music easy. Another thing you can try is provide suggestions and alerts if a user's favorite artist makes a new album/song. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement lol but this is what I think a good music app should be able to do.
    Hello Dave,

for equalizer, that is not easily possible, unfortunately, because the APIs available by the system are limited and only the system wide equalizer can change these audio settings easily.
    Suggestions and alerts - that could be possible, but in that case we would be expanding MusicNow to a kind of social network experience - which is a great point for future improvements, but for the first releases I will probably keep focus on the playback side of things, to make MusicNow the best possible way to play music and then will expand the idea further with social aspect and your great idea :-) !
    Dave Bhullar and Shodan_HR like this.
    07-10-2014 03:24 PM
    I think MusicNow is perfect.

MusicX
    MusicEx
    MusicPlay
    MusikX
    PlayNow
    Zmusik
    MusicAlpha , muzik

keep something common in all ur apps same like Rudy use 6 in all ther apps I.e. 6tin, 6gram, cloud6, 6sec.. so users can remember ur apps easily..
    mzetko and rizzo183 like this.
    07-10-2014 03:47 PM
    I think MusicNow is perfect.

MusicX
    MusicEx
    MusicPlay
    MusikX
    PlayNow
    Zmusik
    MusicAlpha , muzik

keep something common in all ur apps same like Rudy use 6 in all ther apps I.e. 6tin, 6gram, cloud6, 6sec.. so users can remember ur apps easily..
    Hello Wp8 lvr,
    nice ideas :-) ! Certainly, using the same naming scheme for apps is a nice thing, but at the same time, I feel that it takes the fun away from making every app unique a little bit :-D - it is hard to decide :-) !
    07-11-2014 01:33 AM
    I understand but ppl can easily focus on you if u adopt same name scheme n find ur apps easily..
    final decision is urs..
    mzetko likes this.
    07-11-2014 04:37 AM
254 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD