MusicNow

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
1- we also want clean, simple and attractive design which follows WP Metro design..
2- also add onedrive music playback..
3- make music playback in background as well as under lockscreen.
4- if possible make live tile which includes playback artist/album image in background, three keys(previous, play/pause, next) and no

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
1- we also want clean, simple and attractive design which follows WP Metro design..
4- if possible make live tile which includes playback artist/album image in background, three keys(previous, play/pause, next) and now playing track and next track info...
5- add categories like now playing, recently added, all songs, albums, artists n more..
6- if possible add now playing track n 3 keys in action center.
7- allow to create playlist and add multiple songs in single attempt anytime..
8- keep detection of unknown artists tracks by tracks name not by any unknown code like xbox music app..
9- also add sections like local, cloud and xbox music purchase.
10- add option to change track by swipe left n right.

also one more question,
Can you make any all format video player app which is free of cost..???
really need such kind of player like moliplayer

AgnishB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I want to be a part too. Really fed up with the slow Xbox Music. I like what @Wp8 lvr said abt video player like moliplayer. Just hope u keep it free. :) If u can incoportae all the feature people have mentioned above, it will be the coolest app. Best of Luck. Cant Wait

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Currently the font size of headers and titles in the playlist and other sections is too large in Xbox music because of which it can accommodate only 4-5 songs on the screen and this is on the lumia 720.

Jonas_H

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Cool! :) Looking forward to the app! But please make the app without an Android style burger button!! I hate this thing. It has nothing to do with WP design guidelines.

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add option to pin PLAYLIST to START SCREEN...... Even onemusic disappoints me because I like playing with my playlist....

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
4- if possible make live tile which includes playback artist/album image in background, three keys(previous, play/pause, next) and now playing track and next track info...
5- add categories like now playing, recently added, all songs, albums, artists n more..
6- if possible add now playing track n 3 keys in action center.
7- allow to create playlist and add multiple songs in single attempt anytime..
8- keep detection of unknown artists tracks by tracks name not by any unknown code like xbox music app..
9- also add sections like local, cloud and xbox music purchase.
10- add option to change track by swipe left n right.

also one more question,
Can you make any all format video player app which is free of cost..???
really need such kind of player like moliplayer

Hello Wp8 lvr :) ,
thank you for joining, here is to your suggestions:
1) Metro design - that is a given :) . I have done the Windows UX Certification last week, so now I hope that I learnt the guidelines well. But with the early alpha versions and feedback from you, we will be able to improve the design continually, which is the best way to go :) .
2) OneDrive - nice idea, will consider ways to integrate it
3) Background Audio - yes, definitely
4) Live Tiles - album or artist art is possible, but control buttons less so, because of Live Tile limitations (although who knows what Windows Phone 9 will bring ;-) )
5) Categories - definitely!
6) Unfortunately, action center is now limited and can't do that...
7) Yes, that must be there for convenience, I will make sure this feature is there
8) Yes, and another nice thing could be a way to Auto tag the songs in albums
9) This will depend on how we structure the app, but I suppose this could be added in the manner of filtering lists
10) Swiping is essential, I couldn't live without that :) !

For video player - I think when VLC releases their Windows Phone 8.1 player, that will be much more awesome than anything I could build :) .

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello, AgnishB, thank you for joining us :) ! As I replied to Wp8 lvr, the VLC player will be great when it is released, those developers are amazing :) .

Hello, ajceltus500, yes, I agree, I will make sure to keep the design clean but allow for more content at the same time.

Jonas_H, hello :) . What burger button do you mean :) ? I will try to follow the Windows Phone guidelines as much as possible. And with prerelease versions it will be easy to improve over time.

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello, yellowspark007, pinning playlists, artists, albums is very important, the app will definitely support these options. As I think about it, pinning songs could be interesting too :) !

xXCexXx, hello :) , I hope that together we will be able to create a great music player for Windows Phone :) !

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
A good music player is the last thing i need on my wp8.1. Please make sure that it starts without any delay.
I think what delays start startup of xbox music is the integration of internet where the application wants to connect first to internet before opening. If internet connection is poor, it takes ages for one to open local personal music on the phone.

Master Chaos5

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I would like to be a part of it too.

Things I'd love to see.
? Gapless playback.
? Playlists management.
? Fast, Clean & Smooth UI.
? Song rating system.
? Dynamic playlists (year, rating, genre etc)
? Swipe to change songs.
? Nokia MixRadio integration.
? Should be able to handle metadata.
? Equalizer.
? Should be able to play DRM protected files.
? Fast app startup.
? Instant Resume.
? Should be smooth while scrolling through the songs.
? Music Timer.
? Ability to share the music (via SMS, Email & Social Networks) you are listening to.
? History Page.
? Newly added songs page.
? Unlimited songs in 'Now Playing'

This will make a perfect music player :]

Jonas_H

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey mzetko,
I mean the thing in the upper left corner lots of apps right now are using!
wp_ss_20140706_0002.png
This button is pure Android style and I really don't know why so many apps start using it..
And something else, gapless playback would be great! :)

Last edited:

Sree R

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I think what delays start startup of xbox music is the integration of internet where the application wants to connect first to internet before opening. If internet connection is poor, it takes ages for one to open local personal music on the phone.

Sorry, your findings are wrong. I always use Wi-Fi and it has decent speed.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your quick reply..

?6?1yes nokia mixradio integration is also welcome..
?6?1hope app starting doesn't take too much time because here in india aore than 60-70% users still stucks on 2g network and I think similar conditions in other developing countries also so hoping app will not take more time to open for sync cloud music n xbox online music..because of this I was tell you to create sections like local(music saved in phone n sd card), onedrive/cloud, xbox, mixradio..
so app open directly when tap on it n we can access local section quickly. keep this resuming and synchronization for other online sections..

also about VLC Player.. they r best but they r too late now.. so we all happy if u contribute some time n make free of cost for us.. what is ur opinion on "oneplayer" player.. or "playNow"??

and one more thing,

I think "WIFI Direct" feature is enabled for wp8.1 now so is it possible to develop any app for file tranfer with high speed like flash transfer and superbeam apps on android.. you know file sharing via bluetooth is too much time consuming n slow.. and not every device is NFC enabled.
so tell me is it possible now to share files using wifi direct??
if possible then can u develop such kind of app which works on all platforms to share big files in seconds..??

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Nice...I'm all for better music player..

While in the song..having a fast forward and reverse would be very nice..not just a skip track or album.

Checking for all metadata on both the phones storage and on the SD card or having a folder specifically for the app that we can push the songs too maybe?

Thanks again

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I would like to be a part of it too.

Things I'd love to see.
• Gapless playback.
• Playlists management.
• Fast, Clean & Smooth UI.
• Song rating system.
• Dynamic playlists (year, rating, genre etc)
• Swipe to change songs.
• Nokia MixRadio integration.
• Should be able to handle metadata.
• Equalizer.
• Should be able to play DRM protected files.
• Fast app startup.
• Instant Resume.
• Should be smooth while scrolling through the songs.
• Music Timer.
• Ability to share the music (via SMS, Email & Social Networks) you are listening to.
• History Page.
• Newly added songs page.
• Unlimited songs in 'Now Playing'

This will make a perfect music player :]

Hello Master Chaos5, thank you for the suggestions, will add to my feature listing :) !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss