MusicNow

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
This sounds amazing !!
Would be great to finally have a good music player for windows phone!

Would you be able to add DLNA support to the app when playing music?

Awais Khanny, hello! Thank you for being here :) .
DLNA support sounds like a very nice thing, but I'm not sure if it is possible to develop without some special APIs. Is there any other app than Nokia Play To on the Windows Phone Store that supports this?

yellowspark007

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Sadly the anmation their tile has is not possible to add for third party app... But it will at least have the artist/album image
Would like to have artist image on wide tile.... Album art looks blurry as experienced on other apps(mixradio tile is much better than those wide blurry tiles).

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I think "WIFI Direct" feature is enabled for wp8.1 now so is it possible to develop any app for file tranfer with high speed like flash transfer and superbeam apps on android.. you know file sharing via bluetooth is too much time consuming n slow.. and not every device is NFC enabled.so tell me is it possible now to share files using wifi direct??if possible then can u develop such kind ofapp which works on all platforms to share big files in seconds..??

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello friends,

I have received an answer from the Xbox Music team regarding my developer application, I needed to provide some additional details and have now my fingers crossed that the application will go through :) .

Thank you all very much for your support and feedback, it is great!

AgnishB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends,

I have received an answer from the Xbox Music team regarding my developer application, I needed to provide some additional details and have now my fingers crossed that the application will go through :) .

Thank you all very much for your support and feedback, it is great!

Well, I want to be a beta tester. Please inform us the day it goes through. Cant wait. Best of luck!

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello AgnishB, thank you for being here :) . I will definitely inform you here and will later also set up a mailing list so that you will be always easily up to date with any developments and have an easy way to contact me directly :) .

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

Awesome!! They better approve it. A third party music app is all we can rely on, since XBOX Music has so many problems.

Would love to beta test it and provide feedback and do bug reports. Do let us know. :smile:

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Awesome!! They better approve it. A third party music app is all we can rely on, since XBOX Music has so many problems.

Would love to beta test it and provide feedback and do bug reports. Do let us know. :smile:

Hello rizzo183, thank you for joining, I will do my best :) !

thirdcup

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Please include a New Releases section. I don't understand why Microsoft removed that in 8.1.

Also, this may be a little off topic, but does the API availability allow developers to create a Roku app for Xbox music?

Venkat Sudheer

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi mzetko,
I would like to add some ideas to the music player...
1. able to sort the albums in the order of date added or album release date....
2. List view and Thumbnail view in albums list.
3.Smaller Thumbnails in the albums list to make scrolling easy, but a bigger album art in the player

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
ohh.. this is good news for us as well and thank you too make it possible so much fast..
can you tell me how much time it takes to get certified and when it will available for all users??

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Wp8 lvr: Sorry for misunderstanding :) , the app is not ready yet... My previous post meant that I am waiting for the Xbox Music team to approve my registration for the APIs. It is quite a complicated process, but I hope it will be ok and I will be approved.

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello Venkat,

thank you very much for your suggestions :) .

1) Sorting - that should be definitely possible :) .
2) Different views - the app will have multiple different views of albums
3) Yes, to max out the performance, this will be the best solution :) .

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Please include a New Releases section. I don't understand why Microsoft removed that in 8.1.

Also, this may be a little off topic, but does the API availability allow developers to create a Roku app for Xbox music?

Hello thirdcup, thank you for joining :) . Will do :) .
Regarding your question - I'm not really sure :) . I'm now waiting to get my registration approved so that I have a better access to the APIs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss