MusicNow

rizzo183

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh god i keep checking for new posts on this thread everyday! :D

mzetko, can you, if possible, give us an estimated time of release? This wait is killing me.

Also you might wanna release it before "THE BIG UPDATE" of xbox music. Cause if they fix all the issues and include that live tile, most people may ditch 3rd party apps. So maybe get them on your app before they ditch it completely.

Again, if you can pull off what you've promised, you deserve respect. Take as much time as you need. Maybe give us that ETA please? :)

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello friends,

giving ETA is quite a tricky thing to do :) . Software projects are known for their unpredictability :) . I am doing what I can, I would love to release the app in a functional state by the end of this month, but I don't want to give 100 % promises - there could be unpredictable problems along the way.
I'm currently working hard on music library discovery. I had this already done, and it worked well with smaller collection, but when I did tests, it failed with large ones. To make the app fast, this process will have to be faster. I have to redo this, maybe cache more details to need to load just a bare minimum when enumerating music and albums. Unfortunately, as this is a core part of the app, many things will now get broken again and will require some fixing...

Sorry for being quiet for some periods, but know I'm working on it as much as I can.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

Martin

mzetko

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

again quite a delay since my last post. I can say that quite good progress was done on the app, but still not ready to publish. I have been quite extremely overtime in work lately, because we are finishing a big project and I am coming home absolutely dead and exhausted. I know I'm horrible with these delays, but at least you know the app is not dead and you can still count on that it will arrive.

I will report back to you with progress.

Thank you all

Martin Z.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs