Request users anywhere to test my app

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Have a notification /ringtone app. One version of the app uses isolated storage. User presses a sound button, it should quickly download in the background and then play. After that point, it stays in isolated storage. You can then long press to save or short press again to play the sound, even without a network connection.

*EDIT*
It now seems some users anywhere experience crashing when trying to play the sound. I may have narrowed I down. I hope. If you are on WP 8, this may be the cause. If you try it and it works or crashes please tell me if you have 8 or 8.1. I did confirm atleast one person with 8 tell me it crashes when trying to play a sound. I have 8.1 and it doesn't crash.

Tonality | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Request users outside US to test my app

I'm sorry to hear that users of your app outside the US are having problems. Hopefully you will get testers and get it sorted.

Vicente A George

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Hi there! I'm from Venezuela, I download your app and is functioning very well 😊 have great sound specially the one from x-files. No trouble at old. Keep working

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

HI from India. Just downloaded it .will let you know if problems arise. :) Hope the app is great.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again to those who helped out. It was really helpful! App update is now out and WP 8 users should not longer see crashes when playing sounds.

Tonality updated

V 4.1.0.0 Major bug should now be fixed! Please update your rate and review if you're issue has now been solved.

Also added progress bar that will show up at the bottom of each tile when you first play/download a sound for the first time. It may not be noticeable if the sound file is small or your network connection is great.

Work in progress tile icon. Will show up on each tile after you've downloaded it to your isolated storage. However, right now it disappears after restarting app. That will be finished soon.

Tonality | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05