Oversleeping is one of the main risks for people who want to take a brief nap. A new Windows Phone app, called powernAPP, will surely come to the rescue for those who want to rest a little during their lunch break without missing the important meeting afterwards, for example. This handy app allows you to set a quick alarm and wakes you up after the specified time for your siesta expires.

Sounds quite similar to your phone's default alarm clock feature, right? Well, not exactly. powernAPP has an ace up its sleeve it supports the voice command feature, present in Windows Phone. This means that you can comfortably set your powernAPP alarm by holding the Windows button and state the desired time of your awakening. According to its description, you can also ask the app to cancel or readjust the nap alarm.

screenshot0en.png screenshot1.png screenshot4.png

powernAPP comes with a simple interface and supports voice commands in English, German, French, Portuguese, Indonesian and Italian.

The handy anti-oversleeping app is freely available in the Windows Phone Store. Check out the most loved napping-app in the Store!

qr_powernapp_tile.png

PS: I'm always happy to get some helpfull feedback to make my apps even better. In addition, if my any of my apps is not available in your language, you could help me with the translation. Just send a short Email to apps@bsautermeister.de
    07-09-2014 03:56 PM
    Thank to powernAPP users help (and probably this forum), I was able to extend the language support to Chinese and to improve the French translations. Thank you very much!
    But as always: Translators are still welcome!
    08-19-2014 12:39 PM
    powernAPP is now availalble in Russian, too!

More and more Windows Phone owners are using powernAPP every day. In many countries, the app is the best rated app of the Health category with almost 100.000 downloads...
    11-30-2014 01:08 PM
    I just uploaded a new major update, which (finally) fixes the crashes on all non-US Lumia 630/635/730/735/930 devices.

Happy napping! :)
    Guytronic and prasath1234 like this.
    12-14-2014 06:02 PM
    powernAPP got it's first update of this year. In includes the following changes:
    - Alarm presets and quick access
    - Improved UI
    - New wake up sound (Crickets)
    - Improved stability
    05-20-2016 08:28 AM