Hi everybody!

I've just uploaded my first small application to Windows Phone store. There is not much to do at the moment, but it has all what I needed - quick access to some guides on how to behave with different type of women. There is no "pick-up lines" or stupid guides on how to "get laid", so I think I can safely show it here and ask what you guys think about it.

It is free, so I am not asking for anything but your feedback. Maybe you will need some specific translations? Or there is any app performance issues on your device? Please, let me know!

Here is the link to the store: Know Her Type | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    07-12-2014 02:08 PM
    If only an app could solve all the other parts of the female mind that confuse men...

Just kidding ladies!! (kinda..)

Good luck with the app. As I am married, it probably shouldn't be what I have on my device. Oh, that conversation would be bad for my health.
    dalydose and Ferbmann like this.
    07-12-2014 02:15 PM
    If only an app could solve all the other parts of the female mind that confuse men...

Just kidding ladies!! (kinda..)

Good luck with the app. As I am married, it probably shouldn't be what I have on my device. Oh, that conversation would be bad for my health.
    I surely think that my app can tell something new about you wife, so please, feel free to test it! It is surely not suited for anything "pickup"-like, but just some observations and facts.

Anyway, you can always delete it afterwards! =)
    07-12-2014 02:40 PM
    Anyone else?
    07-13-2014 07:08 AM