F1uptodate

schumi1331

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
If you're a Formula 1 fan missing an official F1 app for Windows Phone, then F1uptodate might be the replacement for you, which you can download for free from the Windows Phone Store.

The app provides all important data including NEWS with your custom source, DRIVER and TEAMS data and statistics, everything about all RACES, and of course RESULTS and STANDINGS. Additionally you'll find some LIVE data included there and a Windows Phone UI with Live Tiles for everything ;)

You can find it here in the Windows Phone Store: F1uptodate and you're welcome to leave feedback and suggestions here as well as in the WP Store :)

schetz

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I like your app, swift and informative..
Only one problem, I cannot reinstall it now since it says it's no longer published (did a reset on my L925 and backup failed).

Will it be back in store or ?

Best of luck

schumi1331

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Would love to bring it back and I'm trying my best to do so, but need to communicate with Microsoft about that, which, as we know, always takes time :/

schumi1331

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
The app might crash this weekend when loading Live or Results data. I will prepare a private version this afternoon/evening, so if you want to have/use it, please send me your Microsoft ID/email you're using on your Windows Phone to f1uptodate (at) schumi1331 . de...

That's the only way how I can currently make a version available...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs