Futuregram - a new, futuristic Instagram client

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Registered. Looking at the screenshots apps looks pretty cool and much much better than official Instagram beta app
Sent from Lumia 925 India using tapatalk

os1019

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
This looks very interesting. I cannot wait to see more and of course I signed up for the beta.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

StephanW

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Now this is impressive! Sweet, eye candy all over the place and last but never ever to be least it's functional. I love the ability to personally change the app colours and such. Seems like you've understood what WP users like. I've subscribed myself to this thread and will buy your app. It really deserves 0.99 cents or some donation. Keep up the good work.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to test out the app. I am very frustrated that there is not a single IG client that is integrated and made for WP 8.1 I am glad that you are the first to do it, and I would gladly be willing to pay for an app like this.

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Push notifications - planning to opt in to the Azure platform for this, still figuring that all out!

App cost - I know you wouldn't mind paying, but that app and all of its features will be free, including the lock screen app and Cortana integration. More available on the website on the first post of this thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3