Futuregram - a new, futuristic Instagram client

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, Centrix Systems have decided to discontinue the app from 10th September 2014. This is due to complications between Centrix Systems Ltd and Instagram, Inc. This is not in my control, but now in control of Centrix. Tweet @CentrixSupport if you have any questions or comments regarding Futuregram for Windows Phone. As of now, a fix is on the way, so keep the app installed and an update should be pushed out shortly.

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So from the sounds of it the app will be no more as of Sept 10th? But there's an update coming out anyways? Color me confused 😖

Ploydd

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
@BrianGaleas11 This includes the Windows 8.1 and the Windows Phone 8.1 version of Futuregram.

Yup there's their answer. So unfortunately it looked really promising, but not alot of point keeping it saved on my phone just to get an update for an app that won't exist past Sept 10th.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Tweeted some hours ago to them but they don't answer.. @Ryan ODonnell do you have a working xap I can deploy on my wp8.1?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
26th of July : "Centrix ‏@CentrixSupport
Futuregram for Windows Phone update - The update has been submitted to the Windows Phone Store. Thank you for being patient with us."

27th : "Centrix ‏@CentrixSupport
Futuregram for Windows Phone update - Our team are relooking the code for the app, as the submission was declined from the WP Store."

28th : "Centrix ‏@CentrixSupport
@nadysyed Futuregram for Windows Phone will be discontinued at the same time as the Windows 8 version. An update should be issued soon."

This are the last Information?! Do they will make it like that till the 10th September and will say we tried to work on it but now the 'support' stopped, so there is no update in sight.

In the Screenshots the App seems to work or are they all made with photoshop? Before a App should be released the devs need to test it if it can skip the 'start' or not.

I cant understand it why there are Problems with Instagram.. There are a lot of thirdparty apps like: 6tag, instance, pictastic for instagram, istagraph, #2instawithmassivelove and InPic

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
@CentrixSystems: Futuregram for Windows Phone update: The update is now available in some regions. You must be running Windows Phone 8.1.

No update for me:( can anyone look if he has an update?
Checked minutes ago without succes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3