[FREE GAME] Magic Nuts for Cinderella - skill based game for WP 7 / 8

anon(8981967)

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all !

This is my first game I made as indie by evenings for WP 7 / 8. From beginning it was just my tryout game for Windows Phone but I found that game is quite good to finish it and publish as free game on Marketplace..Graphics looks childish or like for girls, but game is also quite skill based and it require bit of practice to reach final rank.. I'll be glad for your opinions if you like to check it out.. I don't expect 5* ratings of course :cool:

Update: game is now re-branded as 'Cinderella Free Game' with all functionalities unlocked.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/cinderella-free-game/9nblggh680cb

sshotA.pngsshotE.pngpromo_B_358x358_Square.png

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Good game. So far I reached level 6 where the goal was to collect 60 beans lol I was confused and trowed kidney beans on left side :winktongue:
Once again thank you for developing fun games for our platform. Good luck with your game :)

anon(8981967)

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
I am glad that you like the game :) without magic nuts game can be repetitive and boring and is not possible to reach level more than 8 / 9 (physical restrictions, you will not be fast enough to sort) .. if you use magic nuts from bottom bar you can sort out faster and progress more.. in earlier levels magic hand can be more useful.. in later level magic wind make more effect.. magic effects can be combined.. magic time is best to combine with other magic to prolong its duration ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey I was playing your game and reached level 10. But next time when I was playing I got a new notification, I pressed my start button to go back to the home screen (the game wasn't paused in the background , time ran out when I jumped back in the game ).
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

anon(8981967)

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey boys and girls.. summer is over here so I made a little update for a game.. :) Menu is re-designed a little, Credits screen with rate button added and few bugs fixed (also bug mentioned here in this thread by Himanshu) :cool:
sshotA2.png

Last edited:

anon(8981967)

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all !

I finished works on new update of Cinderella.. new update has one main new feature and this feature is global leader board ! Now I just need to test functionality with more players.. if someone of you like to test game before release and compare your results with other testers, send me message !

:smile:

lb.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon